M300 AVIONICS SYSTEM OVERLOAD caution message
1873 1 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingHigh007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4311936 ft
Australia

Hi all. Just had the AVIONICS SYSTEM OVERLOAD caution message come up on my aircraft out flying tonight. I had this on my last M300 mutliple times and it got swapped with a new one under warranty. I never got an answer as to what was causing the error even though DJI had my old aircraft for 3 weeks!!  
So this is a almost brand new 2 month old M300 and has the same error. Anyone ever encountered this before and know of a fix? I'm midway through a gig of course when it happens. This is so frustrating!!!
I've really lost my faith in the M300 as a result of this. I've got ten of thousands invested in the eco system and random error messagese with no support is just terrible. Even worse to have a second aircraft doing the same thing!!

I'm flying M300. Latest firmware on everything. H20N camera. CSM Radar.  

Any thoughts or ideas would be great.

Thanks.

2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Could you please check the following details and keep us updated?
1. Please reflash the firmware and please make sure that the remote controller and the aircraft are up to date.
2. If a caution message is still prompted, please send us the time of the problem, flight control data, and remote controller LOG.
You can send us all these details via Google Drive or Dropbox.
Thank you.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules