Purchased Care refresh 2 Years plan doesnt show IN-APP
800 1 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miloslav.chrast
New

Italy

Hi,

first drone mini 2, unpacked yesterday, bought the 2 year plan, registered on PC with the serial of my drone, https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry confirms the drone is registred for the plan until 2024/10/25, but in the DJI FLY app - device management - VAT it says Service of replacement   NOT VALID

I have it in italian language so I am not sure of the words the english app uses, but the meaning is right.

The APP is bound with the drone, i took the serial from here.

Why doesnt it show? Do I see the serial wromng and maybe registered a wrong drone? There is a final 0 which could be O also, i am not sure on the phone display and there is no way to copy and paste the number from the app.

What should I do? Is it OK this way?

THANKS!
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for bringing this to us. In regards to your concern, please try to log out and log in back in on your DJI Fly app (Profile > Settings > Sign out) internet connection is required for this process. In regards to the serial number of DJI products, it has 14-digit consisting of letters and numbers. To bind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft are connected. Then please refer to the below path to bind the remote controller. The path is Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Bind New Device. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns. Thank you.
2022-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules