Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Releases New DJI GO Android App
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

Hong Kong

We’re proud to present the new DJI GO Android app for users of the latest generation of DJI products including the Phantom 3 Series, Inspire 1 and Matrice 100.

This update adds many new, powerful features and combines the functions for all three product lines into one single app, including:

1. Add support for Phantom 3 Standard.

2. Fast sharing with just a few taps, letting you quickly post your photos and videos to SkyPixel, Facebook, Tumblr, and more.

3. Enhanced video and photo editing tools, enabling you to create professional-quality content in minutes.

4. Explore tab for browsing photos and videos by aerial photographers everywhere.

5. Integrated DJI Forum for easily sharing tips and learning from pilots and photographers from around the world.

6. My Earnings tab to share your personal links to the DJI Online Store and earn DJI Credit.

Download the DJI GO app from the Google Play now and enjoy a new, improved flight experience.

2015-8-12
Use props
al.zamorski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256362 ft
United States

DJI Autumn,  where did all the templates go that we had available in the pilot app? The new GO app only has 5 templates. This is a downgrade to me.
2015-8-16
Use props
reuben
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91480450 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

So I've just downloaded it and it says that I need to update all my firmware...

Are you 100% sure that my phantom will not be disabled as a result of the update? I have firmware 1.1.9 and have not updated since I purchased it a month ago and it is perfectly fine. No issues whatsoever... may be just a small lag with video feedback on my android phone.

What would be the options to me should the remote firmware fail to update like it has happened to a LOT of users?

Is there a way to revert back to 1.1.9? And make it work right away? I'm in Mauritius and it's going to take a while to get it to DJI and back... the waste of time will be unacceptable.

So please advise... waiting for your response to my questions to proceed with the update.

Thanks,

Reuben
2015-8-16
Use props
reuben
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91480450 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

Since I've got no response from you, I've reverted back to DJI Pilot 1.1.0 ... which i must say is a better looking little app...
2015-8-17
Use props
spiderbot.sb
Second Officer
United States

I must say that I am very disappointed with this "update".  None of the items listed above as 'powerful features' are of any interest to me since I don't share and I edit video on my faster desktop computer.  None of these 'features' are new, or they are easily accessed other ways.

What I don't understand is why the features that the customers obviously desire (as witnessed by this forum) are still not available, even though they were 'teased' back in April.
2015-8-17
Use props
k.kavelaars
lvl.3

Netherlands

Yea like groundstation and POI and follow me, when will DJI release this features we all want to have, and not this crab...
2015-8-18
Use props
Lyle
lvl.2

United States

So the P3 Standard comes with POI and Waypoints and those features aren't ready for the Pro or Advanced?
Or am I missing something? Will this be a firmware AND App update?
2015-8-27
Use props
Oliver
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Autumn can you tell us why the manual channel setting is gone?

Also I think post people do editing on a proper computer, not on their phones, then after they share on Facebook etc., just my opinion, I think the app development should be focused on flying features
2015-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules