Problemi Batteria
3576 7 2022-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gigi71
lvl.1

Italy

Ciao a tutti,
ho un problema con una batteria. quando la metto in carica tutti e 4 i led lampeggiano 3 volte ripetutamente.
la batteria risulta essere completamente scarica.
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Gigi71, may I know what DJI product are you using?  Are you able to power this battery up?
2022-10-28
Use props
Gigi71
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 10-28 22:08
Hi Gigi71, may I know what DJI product are you using?  Are you able to power this battery up?

I use Dji mini 2. I can't load it.  it is completely discharged
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Gigi71 Posted at 10-28 22:37
I use Dji mini 2. I can't load it.  it is completely discharged

Please try to keep it in charge for 0.5-1 hour.
If the issue persists and the battery is still in the warranty period, please contact DJI Support to start a case.
https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-10-28
Use props
djiuser_7XdaypL0VlFk
New
Flight distance : 1535 ft

Germany

Hallo zusammen,
ich habe folgende Frage, die vollständig aufgeladen Akkus werden nicht erkannt was kann nicht tun?
2022-10-29
Use props
djiuser_bv0DL7Qf0wX3
New

Germany

L hai risolto alla fine??? Chiedo perché sto riscontrando lo stesso problema con il mio dji mini 3 pro
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_bv0DL7Qf0wX3 Posted at 8-2 09:54
L hai risolto alla fine??? Chiedo perché sto riscontrando lo stesso problema con il mio dji mini 3 pro

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the steps below:
1. Please check whether the aircraft is connected to a charger. The aircraft cannot be powered on when it is charging.
2. If a new battery or a battery that has not been used for a long time is to be used, please charge the battery first to wake it up.
3. You can insert the battery into the aircraft or a charging hub and connect it to the charger for charging. Observe the battery level indicator display. If the four LEDs blink at the same time, this indicates that the battery has been damaged and cannot be used.
4. If the above three cases do not apply and your aircraft cannot be powered on by pressing and holding the Power button for more than two seconds, there may be an error with the Power button.
If the issue persists after the above solutions have been tried, please send the battery to DJI Support for inspection. Please use the following link for submitting a repair request. You can get in contact with our support team for assistance from the same link: https://www.dji.com/global/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. I hope this helps. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-3
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Prova a vedere questo sito per le batterie LED codici di DJI

https://droneflyingpro.com/dji-battery-flashing-light/

2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now