Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fullmetalpacket
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103996 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello,

Is it possible to record the goggles video as we see it in the goggles? That means with the overlayed OSD burned into the video?

I cannot get this to work, my goggles are recording but creates a .mov file with an .srt file and no OSD.

Maybe this only works with Goggles 2 / Avata and not with FPV Goggles v2 ?

I have reset to default all parameters and everything is updated to latests versions.

Thanks for your help.
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable due to compatibility issues but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_x5GkA1zm2SPO
New
Flight distance : 126949 ft
United States

I'm looking the same, why DJI don' admit the OSD record on the video, as shows on the goggles. I Have the DJI FPV, if you find the way please let me know
2022-11-1
Use props
jvllacer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 850951 ft
Spain

hola mi problema tambien es no poder grabar el osd en las gafas, por que me interesa saber las coordenadas de la ultima posicion del drone por si lo pierdo, y no se si alguien sepa ver esto si se desconecta el dispositivo drone ya que no se mantienen las coordenadas. Gracias
2023-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules