HDMI Osd problem on hdmi/av source
1246 2 2014-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ant.lagarde
lvl.1

France

Hi

I'm having a problem with my lightbridges. My setup is : 2 ground station, one master with gimbal connected, one slave with nothing connected. RC Control over 433 mhz. Everything works well, I have fpv cam on the slave GS and hd gimbal on the master GS. One thing that is very weird, I can't get to display the OSD on any of the GS when I select hdmi/av source on them, I don't understand why, when I click show hdmi osd it says setting success but nothing on the hdmi output, with usb plugged in or without usb plugged in, while I get the infos on the usb android tablet when I plug it on the gcs and select hdmi/av source. Weirdly, I can display or disable the osd on the hdmi out when I show the HD gimbal, but this is not really of any use as I need the osd for the pilot not really for the gimbal guy.

Any ti
2014-12-4
Use props
ant.lagarde
lvl.1

France

Ok, there's no osd on AV output when you use hdmi out on the gs, that's why. It works on a tablet or phone but not through hdmi.
2014-12-4
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

ant.lagarde@gma Posted at 2014-12-4 23:44
Ok, there's no osd on AV output when you use hdmi out on the gs, that's why. It works on a tablet or ...

This is it.
When you use AV output on HDMI screen ,It just can not have OSD information ~~
This is hard to make OSD on AV signal for tech reason.
But when you use APP, It could show OSD.

This is not a defective product~
2014-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules