RC Pro + Drone only
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

I have waited long enough for this. I think I am going for the separate purchase of RC Pro and the 3 Classic drone only. Later I will add a YX multi charger just before getting two extra batteries separately. There goes my savings and I am laughing with tears in my eyes
2022-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would get it with the RCN1 controller,  they dont sell it separately and it will give you a good fall back if the RC Pro has issues.
2022-11-2
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 07:47
I would get it with the RCN1 controller,  they dont sell it separately and it will give you a good fall back if the RC Pro has issues.

Hmmm.. that's something I have not thought about. Thanks for the idea!
2022-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dreamtuner Posted at 11-2 07:52
Hmmm.. that's something I have not thought about. Thanks for the idea!

No Probs,  I recently had to send my RC back to DJI for service so I was pleased to have an RCN1 that I could still use.   
2022-11-2
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 07:47

I have a question for you,or anyone here.I have an RCN1 controller that i have with my air 2.
I know this uses occusync 2,and am wondering  if this controller has occ,3 built into it or not.
It would be too easy if it did and would save a few bucks off the price.
Any help would be appreciated.
2022-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pastime Posted at 11-2 08:50
I have a question for you,or anyone here.I have an RCN1 controller that i have with my air 2.
I know this uses occusync 2,and am wondering  if this controller has occ,3 built into it or not.

Yes,   as long as you're up to date on the firmware it will do OC3.   
2022-11-2
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-2 08:53
Yes,   as long as you're up to date on the firmware it will do OC3.

Thank you much for the reply.
Enjoy your day.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Dreamtuner. Thank you for showing interest in purchasing the new Mavic 3 Classic. You may purchase it with the  (DJI RC) at this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-classic?vid=125121. To add, you may check the full specifications on this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-3-classic. Thank you for your valued support. Have a good one!
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pastime Posted at 11-2 08:50

Hi, Pastime. DAFlys is correct. RC-N1 purchased with Mavic Air 2 can be used with drones that have O3 and O3+. When used with different aircraft hardware configurations, DJI RC-N1 Remote Controllers will automatically select the corresponding firmware version for updating and support the following transmission technologies enabled by the hardware performance of the linked aircraft models:
a. DJI Mini 2/ DJI Mavic Air 2: O2
b. DJI Air 2S: O3
c. DJI Mavic 3/Cine/Classic: O3+

Here's the link if you're planning to get Mavic 3 Classic (Drone Only): https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mavic-3-classic?vid=125151

Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-2
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 09:19
Hi, Pastime. DAFlys is correct. RC-N1 purchased with Mavic Air 2 can be used with drones that have O3 and O3+. When used with different aircraft hardware configurations, DJI RC-N1 Remote Controllers will automatically select the corresponding firmware version for updating and support the following transmission technologies enabled by the hardware performance of the linked aircraft models:
a. DJI Mini 2/ DJI Mavic Air 2: O2
b. DJI Air 2S: O3

Thank you much,this info is so much appreciated.
And this is pretty good news.
Have a great day.
2022-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pastime Posted at 11-2 08:56
Thank you much for the reply.
Enjoy your day.

You tooo.  
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pastime Posted at 11-2 09:43
Thank you much,this info is so much appreciated.
And this is pretty good news.
Have a great day.

Hi there. You're welcome. We're more than happy yo help! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Have a great one too!
2022-11-2
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's the route I took.  Ordered the M3 Classic with the N1 and then the RC-Pro.  I can add the extra's later when they can be had but at least I'm in the air now.
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules