1057 10 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I know this is a christmas cash grab but how about release SDK for the M3, at least give us waypoints.. we have been waiting for soooo long now, I need the SDK for planning missions and waypoint flying for precise video paths that I can repeat.

2022-11-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not to mention to enable preferred flight experiences like Dronelink (my favorite) and Litchi.  Heck, as it is right now, the M3 can't even be used with Drone Deploy.  Really a big miss DJI.
2022-11-3
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yikes. Don't anger Chinese about this or they will nuke us....first. Just play it cool for now ;-) M3 will always be bad joke.
2022-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M3 isn't getting the SDK,  they have already said they have no plans to support it.  
See

https://sdk-forum.dji.net/hc/en-us/articles/8818033368857-What-is-the-plan-for-the-consumer-level-aircraft-
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Skyris. Thank you for reaching out! We have recorded your request and we will provide this feedback to the related department.  Please check DJI's official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-4
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 11-4 00:47
M3 isn't getting the SDK,  they have already said they have no plans to support it.  
See

Thanks for the link, I haven't read this, This is unbelievable, its crazy that I have to spend a fortune to get a similar looking drone to do basic follow functions like my Mavic 2 and other older models.

Dji make excellent drones but I will need to look elsewhere for a drone of the M3 size that can do this basic function. I am using the M2pro and the battery compartment is so unsafe, I am worried the battery will pop out any minuet.
2022-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Skyris Posted at 11-4 12:30
Thanks for the link, I haven't read this, This is unbelievable, its crazy that I have to spend a fortune to get a similar looking drone to do basic follow functions like my Mavic 2 and other older models.

Dji make excellent drones but I will need to look elsewhere for a drone of the M3 size that can do this basic function. I am using the M2pro and the battery compartment is so unsafe, I am worried the battery will pop out any minuet.

The SDK was never advertised as a feature its always assumed they will add these things later.
2022-11-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyris Posted at 11-4 12:30

Look at the Autel Evo 2 V3.  It can do missions.
2022-11-5
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

KlooGee Posted at 11-5 03:04
Look at the Autel Evo 2 V3.  It can do missions.

Can it work with Litchi?
2022-11-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyris Posted at 11-5 20:13
Can it work with Litchi?

The actual name of the Litchi app is “Litchi for DJI drones”.  So no, it only works with DJI drones.  But the AUTEL Evo 2 has its own mission based functionality built into its own app.  
2022-11-7
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

KlooGee Posted at 11-7 13:23
The actual name of the Litchi app is “Litchi for DJI drones”.  So no, it only works with DJI drones.  But the AUTEL Evo 2 has its own mission based functionality built into its own app.

I see, ill check them out
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules