Highland Folk Museum - 17th Century Village
765 6 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2605597 ft
United Kingdom

The Highland Folk Museum is an amazing living history site on the edge of Newtonmore, which consists of an early 20th Century area and an amazing 17th Century Village, based on many ruins spread across the Highlands.  Drone flight approval can be gained by applying in advance of your visit, which we were not aware of, hence the use of some phone footage and a short bit of drone footage from an away Take off and Landing (TOAL) - which was flown according to the CAA Drone Code.

Drone - DJI MINI3 Pro Additional footage - Samsung A53 Edited using - DaVinci Resolve 18 (beta) Music - Folk Round - Kevin MacLeod - [color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]

2022-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely captured.  
2022-11-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

What an amazing place.  Very nicely captured.  
2022-11-4
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Interesting place. Like that you added ground footage.
2022-11-4
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2605597 ft
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 11-4 07:46
Interesting place. Like that you added ground footage.

Thanks, just wish I had a better camera with a gimball for hand held use.. May have to invest in a DJI pocket thingy, either the 2 or 3 if they release it soon...
2022-11-4
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Albion Drones Posted at 11-4 07:48
Thanks, just wish I had a better camera with a gimball for hand held use.. May have to invest in a DJI pocket thingy, either the 2 or 3 if they release it soon...

Or the Osmo Pocket (1) which I use and you might get cheap (I bought both used; lost one...).
I like the one more than the two because I think its greatest use is close up and blurred background and the newer ones have far wider angles. On the other hand if you blog or want to show insides of castles and stuff the 2 might be the better option.
2022-11-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

A lovely find, and a nice flight. We visited something similar in Norway some years ago.  Most interesting.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules