Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
T- motor carbon propellers and adaptors
11208 49 2015-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

United Kingdom

i have seen some other ones same as LP adapters. The chap advertised it on FB and its called Inspirator i think.
I ordered a set from here

http://dronehi.re/product/dji-in ... 1448-cf-propellers/
2016-5-17
Use props
nilsblix
First Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

info@dronehi.re Posted at 2016-5-17 21:44
i have seen some other ones same as LP adapters. The chap advertised it on FB and its called Inspira ...

I do not know why I ordered those adapters - but I did. I have not got them yet. I do not know how many flights I have with the " Infinity Hobby" adapters now - but it must be around 400 - they are working very nice. I have been flying with QR Dji propellers now for a while as two of my carbon propellers is broken (Pilot error). Two days ago I got a new set of T-Motor propeller and intend to test the new adapters from Dronehire.
2016-5-17
Use props
Flory
Flight distance : 2277503 ft
  • >>>

His facebook Bullshit is ridiculous like a 2 year old if you say something about a product similar to his . Lost a customer here an I'll be sure to pass it along to many friends.
2016-10-8
Use props
Flory
Flight distance : 2277503 ft
  • >>>

In regards to lp
2016-10-8
Use props
HeliEngadin
Italy

Hello everyone,
we are a Swiss company producing mostly custom and one-off parts for drones and UAVs.
We know there is quite a demand on solutions to mount carbon fiber propellers on the DJI Inspire 1, since as you know, with carbon fiber propeller you have improved performance and wind resistance, and also a slightly longer flight time.
Given that quick release adapters on the market seems to be dangerous in many occasions, we developed our own version of propeller adapters for the Inspire (and they're compatible with Matrice 100 too!).
They're made of 7075 aeronautical aluminum alloy (Ergal), machined within 1 thou, to keep vibrations at minimum.

Inspire 1 carbon fiber propeller adapter

Inspire 1 carbon fiber propeller adapter

We have preorders opened, and we will ship worldwide.
Any info at
http://www.heliengadin.com/collections/inspire-1-products/products/inspire-1-carbon-fiber-popeller-adapter?variant=20908665605

Have a nice day of flying guys!

Matteo
2016-10-16
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

HeliEngadin Posted at 2016-10-16 11:42
Hello everyone,
we are a Swiss company producing mostly custom and one-off parts for drones and UAV ...

What a scam! You ask 200,- Teuro for what you normally pay 40,- (10,- for the props + 30 for the adapters) for this quality and for 100,- you already get REAL T-motor propellers.

However both are not adviseable for the Inspire. They just produce more jello thats the ONLY effect you get.
2016-10-16
Use props
HeliEngadin
Italy

Machoman Posted at 2016-10-16 14:00
What a scam! You ask 200,- Teuro for what you normally pay 40,- (10,- for the props + 30 for the ad ...

Consider it a scam or not, we are paying far more than you say just for manufacturing of the mounts (more than double actually).
They're precision made, with first qulity aluminum (not cheap chinese recycled alloy).
We manufacture in Italy, not in some chinese sweatshop, and we do have to pay taxes.
Propellers are also top quality, and already balanced of course.
Can't see why a balanced assembly, with better quality, rigid propellers, should in your opinion introduce more jello.

We can discuss here.

2016-10-16
Use props
leanlinao
First Officer
Flight distance : 1495906 ft
Philippines

HeliEngadin Posted at 2016-10-16 20:15
Consider it a scam or not, we are paying far more than you say just for manufacturing of the mounts ...

Hey I do not think the aerodynamics of your propeller is more efficient than the dji ones because dji already spent a lot of time and expertise developing the most efficient shape and that is why aftermarket carbon fiber propellers were never proven to increase flight time for dji's.
The upside you're giving out really is the sense of reliability. I just don't think it's worth it.

But if you can make a foldable fixed propeller made from carbon fiber like in the new dji mavic, you can increase portability, reliability and try to maintain the efficiency by using the dji propeller shape.
Then I think you will be able to sell with that kind of markup.

If my inspire had a fixed and foldable propeller it would increase portability and reliability.
2016-10-16
Use props
nilsblix
First Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

HeliEngadin Posted at 2016-10-16 20:15
Consider it a scam or not, we are paying far more than you say just for manufacturing of the mounts ...

I would never ever buy this for 200 Euro - if it was T- motor propeller maybe - but for this nope. Do not know how many flights I have with my T-Motor propellers and adapters , but belive me it is a lot. Why ? I the beginning I thought it was cool and wanted to try somthing different - now I am used to them and they are very convenient - spinns on spinns off - never had a problem at all. Jello - no
If I did not have them and was to buy new propellers now - would I buy the Carbon and adapters - probably not. There is no big advantage with them that justify the high price you will have to pay to get T-Motor propellers ( and I would not bought anything else ).
2016-10-16
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

HeliEngadin Posted at 2016-10-16 14:15

Many months ago I bought this here for 28,- Teuro

http://stein-elektronik.de/Shop-2/ADAPTER-INSPIRE-ZUR-MONTAGE-T-PROP
and as well original T-motor props (about 80,- Teuro) and chinese props which looks axactly like yours (10,- USD)

All these props increase jello because of their different reaction. However that doesnt mean that you will have jello automatically. It just means that you are easier getting jello then with the DJI originales.

I used the t-motor props for 2 months and went back to DJI props then.

The only advantage with the t-motor is that you can feel sure they will not unmount.

The picture shows unique t-motor quality and typical low quality props which are sold about USD 25,- at resellers and 10,- at the manufacturer (available to order for everyone)
tmotor.jpg
2016-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules