What is the best device to use for Mini SE?
1322 7 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brodes__
lvl.1

Australia

So I am planning on buying a DJI Mini SE, but I have a Samsung S10e. I have read that most android devices don't really work with the the DJI Fly App, so I need someone's help. I have an old iPhone 8 laying around, although the charging port is pretty stuffed. If you bump it when it is charging, then it stops charging, even though it's still plugged in. I could try to use it but I am not sure how well it will go. I also have an iPad, but I am pretty sure that it wouldn't work with the Mini/Mini SE controller. I also really don't want to upgrade to an iPhone, because i am one of those weird Samsung fans. Could someone please give me some advice. Thanks!

2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Brodes. Thank you for reaching out. Below are the recommended and tested devices that you can use with the Mini SE:

Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have read that most android devices don't really work with the the DJI Fly App,
What you read is nonsense written by someone who has no idea.
Loads of Android devices work just fine with DJI devices.
Older 32 bit devices won't work with DJI Fly.

2022-11-7
Use props
Brodes__
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-7 14:46
Hi, Brodes. Thank you for reaching out. Below are the recommended and tested devices that you can use with the Mini SE:
[view_image]
Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks for the help.
2022-11-8
Use props
Brodes__
lvl.1

Australia

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-7 14:52
I have the regular S10 & it works perfectly with Fly.  Your S10e is essentially the same & should work fine.

Righto, will give it a try. Thanks mate.
2022-11-8
Use props
Brodes__
lvl.1

Australia

Labroides Posted at 11-7 15:58
I have read that most android devices don't really work with the the DJI Fly App,
What you read is nonsense written by someone who has no idea.
Loads of Android devices work just fine with DJI devices.

Thank you!
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Brodes__ Posted at 11-8 00:26
Thanks for the help.

Hi there. You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Have a nice day!
2022-11-8
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules