Saving to PC
409 3 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bjdji
lvl.1

Australia

Hi all,

Firstly I’d like to say what a great thing my Mini 2 is. Not only does it save me a lot of work on the farm here in southern Australia but it is great fun as well.

The only issue I am having is down loading photos and video from my IPhone and IPad to my desktop. I have no problems with getting them off the drone but when I select there is no option showing to save only to tag as favourites. This wasn’t the case originally but I have the same issue on both devices, is this something that I have wrong in my settings somewhere?

Thanks

BJ
2022-11-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You can take them from the SD card right?
2022-11-8
Use props
Bjdji
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks. I currently don’t have a card reader but I will soon get one. I was trying not solve the problem of direct saving because it was working initially and it integrated with my existing  photos.
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bjdji. Thank you for reaching out.  We really appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your kind words. To further assess the situation, may we ask how did you download the files from the drone to your iPhone and iPad? Are you using MAC or Windows PC? Have you tried connecting the drone directly to your PC using a USB cable? We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules