Avata T 28 Trojan
868 14 2022-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

RedBeard agreed to slow it down so I could do a flight with my new Avata.  So we went up with his T-28-Trojan. While we where up,  the Avata ran into it's achilles heel. You see, in some maneuvers the Avata gets what is best said to be prop-stall. Simply put, if you spin it on it's left or right axis the props can loose there lift. It could cause a hick-up, like the first time. Or a MAY-DAY MAY-DAY,  we're going down! Like the last time.

2022-11-9
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

you fly drones in general in a wrong way Rayyo i saw your videos and its clear .. you cant turn left or right like that in a drones or any thing with a 4 or more props   .. you have to lean right or lean left befor you spin .. DJI disables the systems and gives you manual flying and you suck in it and complain Wahaha

The problem is not the drone the problem is how you fly drones in general Rayyo

if you are willing to sell your avata am offering you 65% of your cost for a friend

2022-11-9
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

MAF178 Posted at 11-9 21:16
you fly this thing in a wrong way .. you cant turn left or right like that in a drones in general or any thing with a 4 or more props   .. you have to lean right or lean left befor you spin .. the problem is not the drone the problem is how you fly drones in general Rayyo

Lol the manuver I was doing is one that has to be done in high speed chases. Their is no way to aviod it. And no otherway to do it.

I didn't get this drone for high speed chasing, so I won't run into it much. I got it to do more graceful fly. When I did the turns I knew it may cause the condition. I was ready for it. So as for not flying it right... Yes and no.

I have a good working knowledge of what a whoop can and can't do. (I've been flying them since the first ones.) I knew the risk and I wanted to push it. So I did. Not to mention I had a blast.
Lol I would never sell my drone. it does exactly what I need it to do and from what I've seen I'm pretty good at doing it. So no thanks. LOL
2022-11-9
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... I think you maneuver your avata very, very well...   
2022-11-9
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

frankymusik Posted at 11-9 23:02
... I think you maneuver your avata very, very well...

Check this German donkey Rayyo who took a hit by a stick  he is trying to show support and waving .. spit or vomit on him Rayyo Wahaha

2022-11-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2022-11-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice chase SgtRay.  Avata is for sure not as effective as the DJI FPV when chasing RedBeard but it did perform quite well anyway.  
2022-11-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

MAF178 Posted at 11-10 00:06
Check this German donkey Rayyo who took a hit by a stick  he is trying to show support and waving .. spit or vomit on him Rayyo Wahaha

... please be a little nicer if you want to stay here!   
2022-11-10
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

frankymusik Posted at 11-10 06:02
... please be a little nicer if you want to stay here!

Pooh! .. Poor German
Do you still pay money for indoor toilets in germany? .. Cheap

2022-11-10
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

The goggle 2 is not backwards compatible
2022-11-10
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Like I said before, you cannot win a fight with an idiot...they will never be near normal
2022-11-10
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but the Avata is not designed to fly at high altitude. It doesn't do very well in higher winds... go get a Mavic or another Whoop that is designed for higher winds and altitudes. The Avata is just too top heavy and very sensitive to wind.
2022-11-11
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

MAF178 Posted at 11-9 21:16
you fly drones in general in a wrong way Rayyo i saw your videos and its clear .. you cant turn left or right like that in a drones or any thing with a 4 or more props   .. you have to lean right or lean left befor you spin .. DJI disables the systems and gives you manual flying and you suck in it and complain Wahaha

The problem is not the drone the problem is how you fly drones in general Rayyo

You sir are a dick. Go away.
2022-11-11
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Bob Brown Posted at 11-11 07:51
You sir are a dick. Go away.

sir ? why you are calling me sir ? Wahaha what a loser

2022-11-11
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 11-11 07:48
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but the Avata is not designed to fly at high altitude. It doesn't do very well in higher winds... go get a Mavic or another Whoop that is designed for higher winds and altitudes. The Avata is just too top heavy and very sensitive to wind.

Yup I already know that. I wanted to take the risk and push it. So I did, it lived, and I learned a new trick.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules