2032 6 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robertdc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38717 ft
United Kingdom

Hello

Does anyone know if the Mavic 3 Enterprise models are/or will be covered by the recent EASA C1 Certificate. I know that it was announced on 18th August that "C1 Certification Gives Users Of The Mavic 3 Series More Freedom For Flying" . However, the M3E and M3T seem to be included within a separate Mavic Enterprise Series and as they have a weight of over 900g, even without any attachments, I'm assuming they would not fit into that class but possibly eventually into C2?

If anyone is able to confirm this that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
2022-11-10
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

You've answered at least part your own question here. If they weigh over 900 g, they can't be C1. I agree that they should be able to obtain a C2 cert, as that goes up to 4 kg and they presumably have all the other requirements covered if the consumer-level M3s do.
2022-11-10
Use props
robertdc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

patiam Posted at 11-10 07:42
You've answered at least part your own question here. If they weigh over 900 g, they can't be C1. I agree that they should be able to obtain a C2 cert, as that goes up to 4 kg and they presumably have all the other requirements covered if the consumer-level M3s do.

Thanks. Yes, I wasn’t sure how hard a cutoff at 900g would be implemented. I also messaged DJI on this earlier. They said it could eventually be classed as either C2 or C3 apparently.
2022-11-10
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

agree that they should be able to obtain a C2 cert
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry that we did not receive the relevant information for the time being.
But for any updates, you can stay turn to the official website at www@dji.com
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-11-11
Use props
robertdc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 23:34
Hi, there.
We are sorry that we did not receive the relevant information for the time being.
But for any updates, you can stay turn to the official website at

Thank you Natalia. Will keep checking back for any further information.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

robertdc Posted at 11-12 04:26
Thank you Natalia. Will keep checking back for any further information.

Thank you for your reply as well.
If you need any tech support, please feel free to let us know here anytime.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules