Customer service told me incorrect info! Worst experience!
1052 3 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_v0zABq45vTCl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1062657 ft
United States

Well I for one will never trust DJI customer service reps. to tell me correct info again!  I discussed on a Facebook group what should be done before purchasing a used DJI drone. I was told to call DJI and ask if it has ever been reported as stolen, 2nd thing was to find if it's binding to someones account.  The DJI rep. looked up the info and told me NO Binding, never reported as stolen. Awesome or so I though, I buy the used drone based on what the DJI rep. told me.  Get home to find it is not stolen but  IT IS BINDING!!!! I'm still talking to DJI to resolve this and they have sent out an email to the previous owner but I would never have made the purchase if I was given the CORRECT information when I first called DJI.  In the event the original owner doesn't remove this then what? DJI has been asked several times how they will help me if he refuses to remove it. This binding crap is BS! If I can show I am the owner with receipts showing the serial number it shouldn't be a problem! And there is NO CARE PLAN even on this drone anymore, Why does DJI take such an intrest in locking this feature after the service plan has run out! There needs to be a better system for this, it is BS that there are hundreds and thousands of used DJI drones that can not be undone by anyone but the binding account! DJI is loosing $$$ because I would like to do the verification to get it back on the care plan in my name. How may others are wanting to do this but can't!  The care plan averages what... $100 a year give ot take.... Hundreds of Thousand of dollars in DJI revenue is being lost... DJI is getting a bad reviews because of this binding issue, and loosing customers too!
  Still Waiting.... Hours wasted on the phone because someone couldn't give the correct information! And still no answer on what if no responce from the original owner.... SOL I guess!

2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry for the experience with our customer service. With this, we'll communicate with the team to further look into the matter with its status of contacting the previous owner of your purchased unit if any. Please also check your emails from time to time, again we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
2022-11-12
Use props
fansea4ee3b8
New

Philippines

We was interrupted
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May I confirm what issue or concern you've encountered which leads to the post? Please be advised that I tried to check some information using your DJI Forum details, however, I was not able to find any active case or ticket number. If you have a few moments to elaborate on that, you may also send me a PM. Rest assured that we'll do our best to help. Thank you.
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules