Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Harm.

Toevallig een medelander hier.
De meeste mensen praten Engels hier, er is een subforum voor je drone in het Products forum.

https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html

Als je daar een nieuwe post aanmaakt, krijg je (mits je in het Engels schrijft) vaak meer reacties.

Toevallig heb ik ook een Mini 2 en ook een Apple (SE 2020 uit mijn hoofd).
Welke menu optie mis je? Ik meende dat ik wel het vinkje aan kon zetten om de gimbal omhoog te kunnen krijgen (hoger dan recht vooruit), maar dat was al weer langer geleden.
Ik heb de drone momenteel niet bij me, dus kan niet testen.
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us product you are using?
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, Harmls. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers have located this issue and it will be fixed in the next app update. If it's most needed, please send us a PM so we may give you the previous app version. Your kind understanding is appreciated, and thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-14
Use props
Harmls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3985705 ft
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 11-14 23:03
Hi Harm.

Toevallig een medelander hier.

Keurig in het Engels gemaakt maar bij verzenden werd alles vertaald naar het Nederlands. Als je een tip hebt om dit te voorkomen graag...
2022-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Harmls Posted at 11-15 01:50
Keurig in het Engels gemaakt maar bij verzenden werd alles vertaald naar het Nederlands. Als je een tip hebt om dit te voorkomen graag...

Ok, dat ligt dan aan je browser.
2022-11-15
Use props
djiuser_vMbCZrqY8wmp
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a mini 2 about 1 week ago and am having the same exact problem.  Upward gimbal rotation is not present or showing on the control
2022-11-15
Use props
djiuser_vMbCZrqY8wmp
lvl.1

United States

i was cut off there....UGR is not present or showing on the control settings tab.  DJI customer service has given me 2 answers: one, that a new software update is coming to fix the issue; two that the option was purposely removed from version 1.8.0 and im out of luck.  Which is the correct answer?  Fyi, i have a iphone 12.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vMbCZrqY8wmp Posted at 11-15 05:55
I purchased a mini 2 about 1 week ago and am having the same exact problem.  Upward gimbal rotation is not present or showing on the control

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to reply post #4. If you need to get the previous version while waiting for the next update, please send us a PM so we may send it to you. Thank you and have a nice day!
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vMbCZrqY8wmp Posted at 11-15 05:58
i was cut off there....UGR is not present or showing on the control settings tab.  DJI customer service has given me 2 answers: one, that a new software update is coming to fix the issue; two that the option was purposely removed from version 1.8.0 and im out of luck.  Which is the correct answer?  Fyi, i have a iphone 12.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the confusion caused. To clarify, the "Upward Gimbal Rotation" was not purposely removed. This issue will be fixed in the next app update. We can send you the previous version if you desire. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

For which device(s) is this thread for? The Osmo Mobile ones?
2022-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules