RC1 with Mini 3 pro
1031 5 2022-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wakojako
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9117717 ft
Netherlands

Hi, My RC1 fly app tells me i have a Phantom4 instead of the Mini 3 Pro when i look back at my flights, it is also not showing the flight location on the map,
when i use the app on my iphone everything is correct, what is this?
DiffMaps_141122.jpg
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Wakojako. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience. For further checking can you please verify what DJI remote controller are you using? Is it the DJI RC or DJI RC Pro? Pictures below are for your reference:

We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-17
Use props
Wakojako
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi Gamora, Thanks for your reply, i thought it was called the RC1, it is the RC (RM330).
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wakojako Posted at 11-17 02:58
Hi Gamora, Thanks for your reply, i thought it was called the RC1, it is the RC (RM330).

Hi, Wakojako. Thanks for getting back to us. Kindly provide a screenshot of “about” in the DJI Fly App, showing the App version, firmware version, and Serial Number. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-18
Use props
Wakojako
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi, Thanks, Here the are, i had flight this morning i've added those too, one form the RC and one from my iphone.
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wakojako Posted at 11-18 07:30
Hi, Thanks, Here the are, i had flight this morning i've added those too, one form the RC and one from my iphone.
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Hi, Wakojako. Thank you for the screenshot and additional details. We have forwarded this concern to our relevant team. Please rest assured that it will be fixed with the next updates. Your kind understanding is appreciated. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules