will the mini 3 pro be compatible with the glasses v2 and FPVRC2?
1321 4 2022-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans36cc2f83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2569364 ft
Hungary

Dear (Santa Claus ) ) DJI!

I bought a mini3pro no rc version and recently bought a FPV combo kit. Both use o3 transmission and given the capabilities of the m3p the fpv remote would be perfect for controlling the m3p if compatible with the glasses.
I don't think there is a hardware obstacle, it's just a matter of will on DJI's part.

It would be a special pleasure if the Phantom 4 pro V2, which I have owned since its release, was also supported by the DJI glasses V2.

Please DJI make it compatible with DJI FPV combined DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 googles v2 and mini3pro.
I see that there is no obstacle to this, it is only a matter of will.

Sorry for the google translate translation

2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans36cc2f83. Thank you for reaching out and for bringing this information. We really appreciate you looking forward for making Mini 3 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro v2 compatible with FPV Remote Controller 2 and Goggles V2. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your support and understanding.
2022-11-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

could you please clarify what you are asking?  when you say "compatible" do you mean like the original dji white googles compatible with the mavic series drones where you could control the drone's flight using the goggles and/or the googles would have a data connection with the drone showing flight details and a menu with controls, etc?  or do you simply want to be able to look thru a set of goggles instead of a remote controller screen?  if so, have you taken a look at the dronemask product?

i think it's interesting that you look at the current goggles and the current drone and you can discern no hardware or software obstacles that would prohibit this but only the will of the company and the programmers; could you please share the data you have that has led you to that conclusion?  please don't say o3.  i think we all want every dji product to work with "everything" but we have to be realistic, not because of something silly like a profit motive but we have to think about performance issues, support issues, and most importantly safety issues.  what are you thoughts on these issues?-

because i gotta be honest, if i'm on the a-team and working hard of the software and i have new hardware on the table, an rc3, the rc pro 2, goggles 3, fpv2, a mini 4, air 3, and the mavic 4 in the room that i gotta launch in 2023, 2024, and 2025...im not exactly focusing on [insert your legacy drone here].

2022-11-22
Use props
fans36cc2f83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2569364 ft
Hungary

The Saint Posted at 11-22 21:46
could you please clarify what you are asking?  when you say "compatible" do you mean like the original dji white googles compatible with the mavic series drones where you could control the drone's flight using the goggles and/or the googles would have a data connection with the drone showing flight details and a menu with controls, etc?  or do you simply want to be able to look thru a set of goggles instead of a remote controller screen?  if so, have you taken a look at the dronemask product?

i think it's interesting that you look at the current goggles and the current drone and you can discern no hardware or software obstacles that would prohibit this but only the will of the company and the programmers; could you please share the data you have that has led you to that conclusion?  please don't say o3.  i think we all want every dji product to work with "everything" but we have to be realistic, not because of something silly like a profit motive but we have to think about performance issues, support issues, and most importantly safety issues.  what are you thoughts on these issues?-

Hi Saint!

I think your questions are cynical and angry.
At the end of his answer, he clearly wrote the answer that
"No, there is no effort to make DJI fpv remote control 2 and DJI FPV Googles V2 work with DJI mini 3pro."
After all, you are putting your energy into developing future products.

Thank you for your reply.

2022-11-22
Use props
JLB768
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1259715 ft
United States

Maybe its time for someone to create their own firmware, if it can be done for a router, maybe it can be done with a DJI drone.
2022-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules