DJI Go 4 app on my Samsung S21 FE not working
2532 21 2022-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GJB96
lvl.1
Flight distance : 433 ft
Australia

Hi Tha DJI Go 4 app on my new Samsung S21 FE with Android 12 is not displaying the camera feed from the drone. Everything elase seems to be working OK
2022-11-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you seen this thread about a black camera feed?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, GJB96. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if you're getting any error messages? If you can provide a screenshot or video that will be much appreciated. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2022-11-25
Use props
GJB96
lvl.1
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 11-25 02:57
Have you seen this thread about a black camera feed?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=279398&extra=page%3D1

Hi. Thanks. I tried it with no luck
2022-11-26
Use props
GJB96
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-25 03:28
Hi, GJB96. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if you're getting any error messages? If you can provide a screenshot or video that will be much appreciated. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Thankyou for getting back to me. I've attached screen shots. There are no error messages.
Screenshot_20221126-193433.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-193552.jpg
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GJB96 Posted at 11-26 01:06
Thankyou for getting back to me. I've attached screen shots. There are no error messages.

Hi, GJB96. Thank you for the reply. Can you please try another mobile device, like an iOS device? If the issue persists, please provide us with the following information:

1、Aircraft model
2、Aircraft firmware version,
3、App version
4、Mobile device model and system version
5、App log

How to get the app logs:
• Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” that appeared on the mobile phone.
• Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.
• Find the file path \DJI\dji.go.v4\LOG
•  Copy and paste the entire “LOG” file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder.

Please keep us posted. Thank you
2022-11-28
Use props
GJB96
lvl.1
Australia

Hi

GJB96 Posted at 11-26 01:06

Hi, GJB96. Thank you for the reply. Can you please try another mobile device, like an iOS device? If the issue persists, please provide us with the following information:

1、Aircraft model:
2、Aircraft firmware version,
3、App version
4、Mobile device model and system version
5、App log
2022-11-28
Use props
GJB96
lvl.1
Australia

Hi

The aircraft and App work perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 8.

1、Aircraft model: Mavic 2 Zoom
2、Aircraft firmware version: 01.00.0770
3、App version4.3.54
4、Mobile device model and system version Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
5、App log: Error log ERROR_POP_LOG.zip (1.29 KB, Down times: 0)
2022-11-28
Use props
djiuser_wjHsSOQ4Jh6R
lvl.1

Australia

Was there a solution to this? I've got the same phone, drone and problem
2023-8-19
Use props
djiuser_wjHsSOQ4Jh6R
lvl.1

Australia

Was there a solution to this? I've got the same phone, drone and problem
2023-8-19
Use props
GJB96
lvl.1
Australia

I haven't had a solution yet
2023-8-20
Use props
djiuser_fh5pFf0M0qR1
New

Australia

Is there a solution yet for this??
2023-10-30
Use props
mulletator
lvl.1

Canada

I have a Samsung S21FE and a Mavic 2 Zoom.  Same problem.

I downloaded the lastest version of DJI GO 4 from the DJI site and everything works except the camera, I need the camera though or I can't fly the drone.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mulletator Posted at 11-4 16:46
I have a Samsung S21FE and a Mavic 2 Zoom.  Same problem.

I downloaded the lastest version of DJI GO 4 from the DJI site and everything works except the camera, I need the camera though or I can't fly the drone.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out nad we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what issue you experienced with the camera? Are you referring to the live feed of the app on your mobile device? Please provide us with a screenshot so we can further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-5
Use props
mulletator
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 17:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out nad we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what issue you experienced with the camera? Are you referring to the live feed of the app on your mobile device? Please provide us with a screenshot so we can further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It's the live feed.  It's exactly the same as the screenshot earlier in this thread.  Don't act like this hasn't been reported.  It's a software issue and it needs to be fixed.

Right now I can't use my drone and I need it for work purposes.  I bought a new phone because the USB port on my old Samsing S9 wore out.  Now I can't use the drone.  FIX THE PROBLEM.
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mulletator Posted at 11-8 08:37
It's the live feed.  It's exactly the same as the screenshot earlier in this thread.  Don't act like this hasn't been reported.  It's a software issue and it needs to be fixed.

Right now I can't use my drone and I need it for work purposes.  I bought a new phone because the USB port on my old Samsing S9 wore out.  Now I can't use the drone.  FIX THE PROBLEM.

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. Please update the DJI Go 4 app to the latest version to fix this issue, you may download the app using our website. If the issue persists, please provide us a screenshot or short video recording of the error message on your actual unit so we can check it further. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-11-9
Use props
mulletator
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-9 23:36
Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. Please update the DJI Go 4 app to the latest version to fix this issue, you may download the app using our website. If the issue persists, please provide us a screenshot or short video recording of the error message on your actual unit so we can check it further. We appreciate your cooperation.

I have the exact same problem as the person in this post:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 979&pid=2915515

Exact same drone, same phone (Galaxy S21FE) and the same symptoms.

The drone works fine except that there is no video on the app.  It's black with no feed from the camera.  See the screenshot in this thread, it looks exactly like that.  

See images here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 979&pid=2913282

I have the latest version of the DJI Go 4, downloaded yesterday.  Same problem.

What is the solution?  I can't fly my drone with no video.  I need to get out and do some work with it.  
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mulletator Posted at 11-10 14:56
I have the exact same problem as the person in this post:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=279979&pid=2915515

Thank you for your response. This issue has already been fixed in the latest version of the DJI Go 4 app. If you still experience the issue, please provide us the following information we ask via PM so we can assist you further. Thank you.
2023-11-13
Use props
mulletator
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-13 04:17
Thank you for your response. This issue has already been fixed in the latest version of the DJI Go 4 app. If you still experience the issue, please provide us the following information we ask via PM so we can assist you further. Thank you.

No, it is not fixed.  I just downloaded DJO Go4 v4.3.60  It has the exact same problem.  Nothing has been fixed.  

Please don't ask me for screenshots or logs or whatever, you know what the problem is.  Honestly, I am very annoyed at your tactics.  
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mulletator Posted at 11-14 10:30
No, it is not fixed.  I just downloaded DJO Go4 v4.3.60  It has the exact same problem.  Nothing has been fixed.  

Please don't ask me for screenshots or logs or whatever, you know what the problem is.  Honestly, I am very annoyed at your tactics.

Thank you for your response. To support this claim of yours, please provide us with the needed information so we can move forward and assist you with this issue that you are experiencing. We will wait for your response via PM as we already sent the request to your inbox. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-11-16
Use props
mulletator
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-16 23:24
Thank you for your response. To support this claim of yours, please provide us with the needed information so we can move forward and assist you with this issue that you are experiencing. We will wait for your response via PM as we already sent the request to your inbox. Thank you for your cooperation.

I appreciate your responsiveness, but I must reiterate that the issue remains unresolved despite the latest version of the DJI Go 4 app being installed. As previously mentioned, there is no video feed from the camera on the app—just a black screen. This issue is identical to the one detailed by the user in the forum post I shared earlier.

Rather than requesting additional information or screenshots, which have already been provided, I kindly urge you to take a proactive approach in addressing this issue at the software level. It's evident that this is not an isolated problem, and other users have experienced the same issue. If there are known solutions or specific troubleshooting steps to address this issue within the app, please share them with me.

I understand that software bugs can be complex, but my primary goal is to have a functional drone so I can continue with my work. Instead of prolonging the process with requests for more information, I would greatly appreciate a focused effort on identifying and resolving the underlying problem within the DJI Go 4 app.

Your assistance in expediting a solution to this matter is highly valued. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in resolving this issue promptly.
2023-11-17
Use props
mulletator
lvl.1

Canada

mulletator Posted at 11-17 09:54
I appreciate your responsiveness, but I must reiterate that the issue remains unresolved despite the latest version of the DJI Go 4 app being installed. As previously mentioned, there is no video feed from the camera on the app—just a black screen. This issue is identical to the one detailed by the user in the forum post I shared earlier.

Rather than requesting additional information or screenshots, which have already been provided, I kindly urge you to take a proactive approach in addressing this issue at the software level. It's evident that this is not an isolated problem, and other users have experienced the same issue. If there are known solutions or specific troubleshooting steps to address this issue within the app, please share them with me.

Dear DJI Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to follow up on my previous communication regarding the malfunctioning of my drone, specifically related to the DJI Go 4 app. Despite my efforts in installing the latest version and providing all the requested details, the issue of the black screen in place of the video feed persists. This has significantly hindered my ability to use the drone for my work.

I must express my disappointment in not having received a solution yet. Understanding the complexity of software-related issues, I had hoped for a more proactive approach in resolving what appears to be a common problem among users, as evidenced by similar reports on the forum.

In my previous message, I outlined the issue in detail and provided all necessary information. Reiterating my earlier request, I urge your team to focus on identifying and resolving the root cause within the app itself. If there are known fixes, specific troubleshooting steps, or any updates in the pipeline that might address this issue, I would greatly appreciate being informed.

The absence of a functioning drone is impacting my work, and I am keen to resolve this as swiftly as possible. Your prompt and dedicated attention to this matter would not only be appreciated but would also reinforce my confidence in DJI's customer support.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules