737 3 2022-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leomvstraten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111381 ft
Thailand

Hello

Have the following problem I can not solve. Recently I lost my drone because of a crash. I bought a new drone.
Everything works, is paired and I can fly. But: when i want to do fast download with DJI fly app, the app can not connect with the wifi network in my wifi netwporks on I phone.
I think the problem is that this network is linked with my old drone (do not have that anymore). Becausae everytime when I connnect I only see empty albums ( and there is footaage on my new drone).
I have tried in my Iphone to remove this old network but I can not remove it for unknown reasons. I also have tried to enter that wifi network, but I do not know anymore the password. The 12341234 option also not works.
What is needed that I can create with the DJI fly app a new wifi network. How can I solve this problem.
Thank you!
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, leomvstraten. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you're referring to the QuickTransfer feature? If yes, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Ensure that the mobile phone’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned on.
2. Restart the mobile phone and aircraft.
3. Try to rename the aircraft and restart it. To rename it, go to Settings>About>Name.
4. Please try to start the motor with a remote controller as usual first, then try the quick transfer again.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-26
Use props
leomvstraten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111381 ft
Thailand

Yes succeeded. Thanks a lot for your help!
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

leomvstraten@gmail.com Posted at 11-27 02:33
Yes succeeded. Thanks a lot for your help!

You're very welcome, leomvstraten. We are happy to read that the issue has been resolved. Happy flying!
2022-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules