1590 13 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI, I find it a bit strange that the 2 feet on the batteries have the same ones as on the Mini3 pro,
but not the same rubber stoppers. It looks like there is an extra bulge where these rubber inserts come in,
but unfortunately not in there are causing the Mini 3 Pro to drift around with its rear end before takeoff
because the rear feet are smoother than an eel! I don't understand this and it's certainly a bad design,
or the rubber inserts in the batteries were forgotten, right?

Thanks and regards

2022-11-26
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

They weren't there.
2022-11-26
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

What kind of stupid answer is that, I wrote that there aren't any, why are you writing the same thing again? :-(

2022-11-26
Use props
JmsWms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3344603 ft
United States

MavGuido Posted at 11-26 06:54
What kind of stupid answer is that, I wrote that there aren't any, why are you writing the same thing again? :-(

It's called post padding, and it happens around here a lot.

I don't have a M3P, but I agree with what you're saying. Some of the leg configuration on some models don't seem to be well thought out. I wonder how hard it would be to add some little rubber bumpers in that area.
2022-11-26
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

MavGuido Posted at 11-26 06:54

Do not confuse me here with a well-known bot.
English is not my language, maybe the translator translated it wrong.
The question was: were there rubber inserts on the battery?
Answer: they were not.
I also thought that there should be rubber bands.

2022-11-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wonder if they were left off on purpose seeing as the drone is right on the weight limit, or near as dammit

DAFlys added his own if i recall correctly, check some of his posts nearer May time
2022-11-26
Use props
Dou6ie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8984337 ft
United Kingdom

I also thought it was strange that the 2 rubber pads were missing.
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_9Ffc1KLOSd49
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113317 ft
France

Bonsoir
Si vous en mettez des patins qui ne font qu'un centimètre de hauteur, la batterie ne pourra plus être chargée quand position 1 et 3 dans le chargeur. De plus vous aurez beaucoup de mal à mettre les hélices en position repliée en transport. C'est pour cela que la hauteur m'a pas été augmentée par des patins en caoutchouc. A+patc45 de France!
2022-11-26
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Bashy Posted at 11-26 09:02
I wonder if they were left off on purpose seeing as the drone is right on the weight limit, or near as dammit

DAFlys added his own if i recall correctly, check some of his posts nearer May time

You are correct and it has been discussed extensively already.
If someome really needs them, cut a rubber o-ring into a lenght that fits your needs and glue it onto the battery.
2022-11-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MySky Posted at 11-26 10:45
You are correct and it has been discussed extensively already.
If someome really needs them, cut a rubber o-ring into a lenght that fits your needs and glue it onto the battery.

Ah that was it, an o-ring, i couldn't think of the name of the part used, thanks...
2022-11-26
Use props
moontan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 504541 ft
India

djiuser_9Ffc1KLOSd49 Posted at 11-26 10:33
Bonsoir
Si vous en mettez des patins qui ne font qu'un centimètre de hauteur, la batterie ne pourra plus être chargée quand position 1 et 3 dans le chargeur. De plus vous aurez beaucoup de mal à mettre les hélices en position repliée en transport. C'est pour cela que la hauteur m'a pas été augmentée par des patins en caoutchouc. A+patc45 de France!

This is a very good reason, though I'm sure he meant millimetre and not centimetre. With battery feet of even a millimetre in height, you will not be able to fit all three batteries into the charger of the Fly More pack.
2022-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As other said,  I experimented with glueing an o-ring cut to length into the slot,   It worked quite well but it was a short term solution,  it was very easily knocked out.   

2022-11-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think you're on the max height of the rubber, anymore and it would still to fit alongside another battery in the hub. I have some sense foam and cut up tiny bits, they serve a purpose but rubber would be better, what size o-ring did you use, thickness I mean, can't be much more than 2mm?
2022-11-27
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Wow thank you guys! :-)
Nice idea, i will try that out by my self and will check some special foam and rubber.
I ask only while there are these tiny slides that look like they were made for these rubber legs and they probably lost, hahaha.
regards :-)
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules