855 2 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
binary
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128944 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The hyperlapse mode using waypoints is a great possibility creating cool footage.
But I´m missing the option to save the misson before I let the Mini3Pro go and fly. Reason is that - in some cases - the setting of the mission takes so much of battery capacity that the hyperlase it self can not be completed. And as soon as I let the Mini 3 Pro return to home and land it the mission is lost. So - it would be great to have an option to save the mission without flying it, but to do so after changing the battery.

Furthermore I´d like to ask if there are any plans to add a regular waypoint mode (without the hyperlapse settings) to the DJI Fly App?
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-26
Use props
Droney Cyclist
New

United Kingdom

Me too. With more and more restrictions being placed in the heavier drones that are almost impossible to fly legally  in the UK and Europe surely it makes sense to have features such as waypoints available to users who are actually allowed to fly drones in a legal manner. Come on DJI think about the users of your drones and not just giving features to the more costly but mostly legally unusable drones.
2022-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules