Battery issue
1001 15 2022-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leo1972
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77618 ft
Netherlands

All 3 batteries in my dji charger show that the batteries are fully charged ( 4 green lights)However if I put them in the drone it tells me batteries are empty, when I try to charge them in the drone after the first 2 lights blink green for a bit , the last 2 lights starts blinking and that's about it.

Batteries are updated to newest firmware

Aircraft 01.00.0400
Rc 01.02.0100
Battery sn not available

2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, Leo1972. Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the inconvenience caused. To further confirm the issue, may we ask for a sample video showing the behavior of the batteries when charged using the charging hub, and when charged directly from the aircraft? Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

https://youtu.be/dWr9FYActIY

https://youtu.be/hywER-2Ib_o
Batteries charging in the drone

2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

Charging in the drone
2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-27 03:17
Hi there, Leo1972. Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the inconvenience caused. To further confirm the issue, may we ask for a sample video showing the behavior of the batteries when charged using the charging hub, and when charged directly from the aircraft? Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your continued support.

Charging

Charging batteries
2022-11-27
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

Looks like faulty battery.
2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

Lieutenant Posted at 11-27 04:33
Looks like faulty battery.

That means all 3 broke down at the same time , seems a bit weird
2022-11-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just out of curiosity have you tried using a different charging block?  It would seem weird for all 3 batteries to go bad at the same time.  
2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-27 07:38
Just out of curiosity have you tried using a different charging block?  It would seem weird for all 3 batteries to go bad at the same time.

I swapped the cable and charger in the outlet I don’t have another charging block and can’t charge it in the drone itself
2022-11-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Leo1972 Posted at 11-27 07:51
I swapped the cable and charger in the outlet I don’t have another charging block and can’t charge it in the drone itself

Hi

see the manual

cheers
JJB
batterror.png
2022-11-27
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

It is necessary to discharge them using the charging station as a power bank. And then again try to charge at the station.
2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

Drone.Hunter Posted at 11-27 09:03
It is necessary to discharge them using the charging station as a power bank. And then again try to charge at the station.

Thank you tried that, result is the same.
I could charge my phone with one so the info that they are not charged as given by the drone is not correct
2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

JJB* Posted at 11-27 08:37
Hi

see the manual

Thank you, I’m assuming now, problem is in the drone not seeing the batteries properly
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leo1972 Posted at 11-27 03:58
Charging

Charging batteries

Thanks for the update, and for sharing the requested video. Checking the video, it appears to be a battery communication error. This could be an error with the batteries, or the aircraft itself. Kindly ensure that the batteries are installed properly and firmly into the drone. Also, can you confirm if the same behavior appears on all three batteries when inserted into the aircraft? If yes, then we may do a cross-test if you have another aircraft available to insert the battery to. If none, then we highly recommend that you send it back to us for a proper diagnosis. You may directly submit an online repair request through this link. Or, you may also get in touch with our Customer Support for more details about the process. You may reach them at (https://www.dji.com/nl/support). Please note that warranty service can be applied depending on the warranty status and the result of the damage assessment. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-27
Use props
Leo1972
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-27 22:49
Thanks for the update, and for sharing the requested video. Checking the video, it appears to be a battery communication error. This could be an error with the batteries, or the aircraft itself. Kindly ensure that the batteries are installed properly and firmly into the drone. Also, can you confirm if the same behavior appears on all three batteries when inserted into the aircraft? If yes, then we may do a cross-test if you have another aircraft available to insert the battery to. If none, then we highly recommend that you send it back to us for a proper diagnosis. You may directly submit an online repair request through this link. Or, you may also get in touch with our Customer Support for more details about the process. You may reach them at (https://www.dji.com/nl/support). Please note that warranty service can be applied depending on the warranty status and the result of the damage assessment. Thank you for your understanding and support.

All 3 batteries have the same problem in my aircraft, today I cross checked with another aircraft and my batteries function correctly in that one, however his battery doesn’t work in my aircraft. So it’s clearly an aircraft issue
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Leo1972 Posted at 11-29 11:40
All 3 batteries have the same problem in my aircraft, today I cross checked with another aircraft and my batteries function correctly in that one, however his battery doesn’t work in my aircraft. So it’s clearly an aircraft issue

Hi there. Thanks for the confirmation, and we're deeply sorry for the  inconvenience caused. In this case, sending the drone back for further checking would be the best thing to do. Please note that warranty service can be applied depending on the warranty status and the damage assessment result. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated, and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules