736 7 2022-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Been working round Crich this week and had to finish my work off with a trip to the abandoned quarry. Supposed to be making this into a massive themed water holiday park, but the staff on site are sure it will never happen. It's been like this for years now and just left to rot away over time. Ideal place for FPV of any kind though so here it is -
2022-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great location and superb flying (as always)!
2022-12-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying Corey.,  Love how you fly through the buildings.  .  
2022-12-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Epic flying Corey.    Another impressive location for FPV flying that you've found.  

Hope you are having a great weekend.
2022-12-3
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-3 04:20
Epic flying Corey.    Another impressive location for FPV flying that you've found.  

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Cheers buddy. Xmas tree going up today and obviously a bit of flying. Hope yours is good too.
2022-12-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 12-3 04:40
Cheers buddy. Xmas tree going up today and obviously a bit of flying. Hope yours is good too.

I'm somewhat of a minimalist when it comes to Christmas season decorations.  I live on a mini-yacht and don't have room for a 7 foot tall tree so yesterday I put up an 18" tall pre-lit Christmas tree on the bar on the party deck and played some traditional Christmas music.  That's all I need.

2022-12-3
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-3 05:07
I'm somewhat of a minimalist when it comes to Christmas season decorations.  I live on a mini-yacht and don't have room for a 7 foot tall tree so yesterday I put up an 18" tall pre-lit Christmas tree on the bar on the party deck and played some traditional Christmas music.  That's all I need.

Hey man, if it does the trick then it's all good. We don't go overboard (pardon the pun), just outside lights and the tree. Few nick-nacks but we both don't like too much junk everywhere.
2022-12-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 12-7 22:43
Hey man, if it does the trick then it's all good. We don't go overboard (pardon the pun), just outside lights and the tree. Few nick-nacks but we both don't like too much junk everywhere.

Nice pun.  Have a wonderful day Corey.  
2022-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules