Mini3Pro RC SD card
688 2 2022-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trainee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124469 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, brand new to DJI and first post - a multi-parter! - so please be gentle!

Q1. Which topic category does my Mini 3 Pro come under?
Q2. I can't get my RC to recognise an SD card - it continues to show the default internal storage only. Is there a trick to it?
Q3. Where can I get screw in eye hooks for my RC so that I can attach my lanyard?
Q4. What is a) the fastest and b) the easiest way to transfer recordings to my iMac? I tried connecting via Bluetooth but couldn't make that work. Plugging the drone directly into the iMac with the supplied cable works OK but if I can go faster, I will.
Q5. How do I stop the drone turning itself off frequently when I'm checking/changing settings indoors?

[Not a complete novice - I flew an original 4K Autel Evo for a couple of years  but the Mini 3 Pro forced me to switch course. So far - after rwo quick test flights - very glad I did!]

Thanks for any help.
2022-12-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1>.  Mavic - > Mini 3 Pro

2>  Are you using an approved card and have you formatted it in the drone?

3>. Ebay

4> SD Card reader,   all other methods will manage Exif or file names or both

5>. You dont,  it powers down as it doesn't have active cooling to save weight.  
2022-12-3
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124469 ft
United Kingdom

2> It's an Amazon Choice card so possibly not approved - although it worked fine in my old Autel drone. The M3P RC detects it on boot and asks if I want to switch recording to it - but when I check in settings it still shows only the default internal storage and won't format. I guess I'll treat myself to a new card.

3> Can you tell me what thread/size I need to look for?

4> That could be awkward in mid firmware update?
2022-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules