FPV SET UP FOR Phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m.lavery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217349 ft
United States

I have just purchased a phantom 3.

I would appreciate if anyone  could advise me on what brand of the FPV goggles system would be compatible to use.

Is it possible to run the imagery through the
phantom 3 camera when using fpv googles
2015-8-15
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

What do you mean with running the image trough the P3 goggles? You have to buy the HDMI upgrade board and install it. You need goggles with HDMI port, for example the upcoming fatshark V3 or the already released Headplay HD videomask. You will see the video stream on both your tablet and the goggles but you dont need the app, you can use the goggles only.
2015-8-15
Use props
m.lavery
lvl.1
United States

I mean do you need an extra camera other than one which is already on the phantom 3
2015-8-15
Use props
m.lavery
lvl.1
United States

Ok thank you for your useful information
2015-8-15
Use props
Butcher
lvl.1

Netherlands

Daninho Posted at 2015-8-15 15:27
What do you mean with running the image trough the P3 goggles? You have to buy the HDMI upgrade boar ...

Hello Daninho, Frage ?  ich habe spexman onen FPV/brille,  der had auch HDMI und ich habe grade das modul gemontiert !
Jett habe  ich gevlogen und hab wohl das bild vond der camara in meine brille.
Aber ich habe kein info in das bild ?
Ich mus auf dehm ipad schauen for details  , ich sehe keine twei gleigseitigen schirme !

Auf ipad habe ich meine flug detalis one camera bild en die brille habe ich meine flug bild von phantom 3 pro, was mache ich falsch ?
Ich wolte auch gerne das gleiche bild sehn auf sowal dher ipad nd der FPV

Mfg Wiel Jägers
2015-9-5
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Germany

Butcher Posted at 2015-9-6 05:27
Hello Daninho, Frage ?  ich habe spexman onen FPV/brille,  der had auch HDMI und ich habe grade da ...

I think you have to activate OSD data within the APP. Somewhere within the APP are some buttons regarding HDMI out. When you activate OSD data you will get it, it looks like the typical mini iOSD data which is nice. The home point is marked with that typical diamond. You can also synchronize Ipad and goggle because the HDMI video out should have a better latency but i never checked that.
2015-9-6
Use props
Butcher
lvl.1

Netherlands

Daninho Posted at 2015-9-6 18:23
I think you have to activate OSD data within the APP. Somewhere within the APP are some buttons re ...

Hello thank you very mutch Thanks thanks  ! its working,  i can look now at both, only in my  FPV i have not the same sreen detalis ? i think that i see directly with my FPV to te camera,   i  have never the same screen details  as the ipad with hight etc ? i thing right ? i dont now ? have you her a ancer ?

Thankyou very match that i can now looking on both that is  very nice

Regards Wiel Jägers
2015-9-8
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Germany

Butcher Posted at 2015-9-8 11:15
Hello thank you very mutch Thanks thanks  ! its working,  i can look now at both, only in my  FPV  ...

The video goggles plugged in the HDMI out port will show OSD data as well like height, speed etc.. but it looks different compared to the app. The app is more pleasant to the eyes with colored buttons etc.. The HDMI out screen is just the camera live stream with basic looking telemetry data.
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules