Why am I being charged for repairs whilst the drone is under warr...
569 4 2022-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse60f4748
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8184049 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,
does any one know why i have received a bill for repairs to my avata for an out of the box problem whilst its still under warrenty...even being charged the postage!!!!
I have refresh, but do not want to use that when its a fault of the drone. Any ideas?
2022-12-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Post your case number here and on the Forum Mods/Admins can look into it for you.  
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. I have the details of your case number using your Forum account. Per checking, payment is confirmed regarding your unit's repair.  We'll communicate this with the team to further assist in the matter. Thank you in advance.
2022-12-12
Use props
fanse60f4748
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8184049 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 12-12 15:23
Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. I have the details of your case number using your Forum account. Per checking, payment is confirmed regarding your unit's repair.  We'll communicate this with the team to further assist in the matter. Thank you in advance.

Thank you...I have paid the fee as I am keen to get the drone back asap...but thought I would discuss with dji repair team what is going on in the morning. They replaced two probs that did not need repairing , and props are not covered under the warranty and therefore they have charged me the carriage ...I don't think this is particularly fair.
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fanse60f4748 Posted at 12-12 16:21
Thank you...I have paid the fee as I am keen to get the drone back asap...but thought I would discuss with dji repair team what is going on in the morning. They replaced two probs that did not need repairing , and props are not covered under the warranty and therefore they have charged me the carriage ...I don't think this is particularly fair.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your case to our related department. We will communicate your case with them.
2022-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules