691 9 2022-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Guys,

Couldn't really find anywhere appropriate to post this question, sorry for being off-topic.

Does anyone know how to get product icons removed from their account profile? I have 6 icons displayed and only 1 DJI product currently (Air 2)

Cheers

Steve
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you request to remove the said icons showing on your profile? The drone icons that were visible on your profile are the products that you activated using your DJI account that was also used for the DJI Forum login. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 23:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you request to remove the said icons showing on your profile? The drone icons that were visible on your profile are the products that you activated using your DJI account that was also used for the DJI Forum login. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Paladin, it is interesting that you say icons relate to drones that we have activated because as far as I know  two of the drones shown for me were not activated by me, I bought them second hand and already flown.
PLEASE NOTE, I AM NOT ASKING FOR THEIR REMOVAL.

As an aside is there a way that I can get the serial numbers of the drones concerned? I have multiple drone of each type so simply, physically checking the serial numbers on/of my drones will not identify the drones that DJI 'mistakenly' think I activated.
2022-12-24
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 23:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you request to remove the said icons showing on your profile? The drone icons that were visible on your profile are the products that you activated using your DJI account that was also used for the DJI Forum login. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I would like to remove all icons except for the Mavic Air 2 .. I no longer own any of the others
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

forbsie Posted at 12-24 03:24
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I would like to remove all icons except for the Mavic Air 2 .. I no longer own any of the others

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will forward this request of yours to our relevant team. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-24 03:19
Paladin, it is interesting that you say icons relate to drones that we have activated because as far as I know  two of the drones shown for me were not activated by me, I bought them second hand and already flown.
PLEASE NOTE, I AM NOT ASKING FOR THEIR REMOVAL.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please send us the serial number of the said drones via PM for us to help you further? Thank you, Sean. Have a nice day ahead.
2022-12-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 04:44
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please send us the serial number of the said drones via PM for us to help you further? Thank you, Sean. Have a nice day ahead.

Thanks. Which serial numbers, the one on a sticker on the drone or the one recorded in the logs?
2022-12-25
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-25 04:41
Thank you for keeping us posted. We will forward this request of yours to our relevant team. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

Thanks for assisting
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 12-25 11:11
Thanks. Which serial numbers, the one on a sticker on the drone or the one recorded in the logs?

The serial number on the sticker of the drone, Sean. Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

forbsie Posted at 12-25 13:05
Thanks for assisting

You are most welcome, Forbsie. We will update you soon. Thank you for your patience.
2022-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules