1317 7 2015-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nikolaospaschal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3093517 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello guys i just received my new s1000 with  GH4 . My problem is that i have no shutter control .
All settings are ok . In gimbal assistance i see that the switch is working butin real i have no trigger.
Is there any internal setting with GH4 that i need to change ?

btw i am working through lightbridge

Regards
Nikos

2015-8-16
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi , is your firmware upgraded to the latest? The latest version GCU should be 2.4, IMU 1.12, HD-AV 1.2.
       Are you using one controller or dual controller to control by LB?

2015-8-18
Use props
nikolaospaschal
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

All update are the latest ...
I use lightbridge system (one controller for gimbal/camera and one for the S1000)

Thanks
2015-8-19
Use props
iassen
lvl.1
Bulgaria

Same with me.  I have S900 , A2, LB, zenmuse gh4 and taranis. Just updated the zenmuse to 2.4 and my shutter is dead. It looks fine in the software, but the Lumix doesn't click. I read that people have the same problem sins 6 months and more. I still don' understand how DJI takes our thousands of dollars, claiming they build pro gear and don't take care of the issues. It is ok to have bugs, but they don't address them. In other cases too like the G3-HD and naza 1. Nice product development, but the firmware updates are often making things worse and then... no update for a year.
- the label in the assistant says: BMPCC
- the camera position is not as displayed in the software
- most of all the shutter is not working
- still no way to downgrade the GCU firmware. Seams only one guy in Greece can do it...shame.

Good that the GH4 has timelapse mode...

Please, advise.
2015-8-22
Use props
iassen
lvl.1
Bulgaria

So.. FIXED  by mr. Lenanakakis. He connected to my PC with TeamViewer and downgraded the firmware with his accounts. His contact is:  http://www.avpg.gr/contact/contact.html . The price was 15$.
The only problem is, that if the Assistence software is connected to internet, it upgrades the FW automatically and the shutter is dead again.

DJI  GET YOUR SUPPORT RIGHT!  With more and more manifacturies comming up i  am not sure i will still buy your products if you keep leaving us hanging for months with crappy updates.
2015-8-24
Use props
nikolaospaschal
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Downgraded what ? The Camera firmware ?
2015-9-7
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

nikolaospaschal Posted at 2015-9-8 04:17
Downgraded what ? The Camera firmware ?

it is possible to downgrade the gimbal firmware to 1.4 through the assistant software available through lenakakis and it will get the shutter working. the problem i found with this however is that i get horizon drift during pan/yaw and in fast lateral motion with the 1.4 firmware, which i do not experience on the 2.4 firmware. It's been way too long already and Dji doesn't seem interested in fixing the 2.4 firmware so that shutter control works. thing is, with their track record, any 'improvement' to the firmware is just as likely to brick the gimbal...
2015-10-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am using the current firmware with LB2 and the shutter is working.  I am not sure why you will downgrade.
2015-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules