Mini 3 Pro, Camera len is broken
682 6 2022-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB
lvl.1
Czechia

Hello.
I did purchase the Mini 3 Pro. I did find out, the camera len is broken from the manufacturing. What I should do and what adress I can send it to DJI for the replacement? As you can see in my profile I am in Czech Republic, Europe.  
The dealer I did purchase it ask me if I can can send it directly do DJI and also send me the purchasing invoice. I have all the documents and photo of the camera len how is broken.
Here is the serial numer of the drone:
1581F4XFC228S007GX1Z

Thank you for your help what should I do?
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. if the dealer can't provide further assistance, you may contact our support using this link. We thank you for your understanding and support
2022-12-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Surely the shop where you purchased should just exchange it.
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB
lvl.1
Czechia

Thank you for your answer. The dealer will do the same and I will wait more longer. I reather do it myself and I will do the same. The shop will not just change and send me a new drone. The dealer will wait after DJI will send a new drone. That is why I can do it by myself.
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB Posted at 12-25 05:59
Thank you for your answer. The dealer will do the same and I will wait more longer. I reather do it myself and I will do the same. The shop will not just change and send me a new drone. The dealer will wait after DJI will send a new drone. That is why I can do it by myself.

Thank you for providing this information. I located your case number using your Forum details. Could you please confirm that you received the shipping label that was sent to your email? Thank you very much for your patience.
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Diana Posted at 12-26 06:55
Thank you for providing this information. I located your case number using your Forum details. Could you please confirm that you received the shipping label that was sent to your email? Thank you very much for your patience.

Yes, I did received shiping label and I did send the drone to be repaired/change it. Thank you for your care
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_A4QWiteaw2eB Posted at 12-31 08:23
Yes, I did received shiping label and I did send the drone to be repaired/change it. Thank you for your care

Thanks for the update. It's always our pleasure to help our DJI customers with their DJI-related concerns. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further concerns. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules