Quick Shot is missing
6024 15 2022-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Birriel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79980 ft
United States

I'm new with DJI drones, I bought the DJI mini 2 and I was testing it out and for some reason I couldn't find the Quick SHots button.  I seen the tutorial and several videos but that function doesn't show in my app.   Can anyone help me out?  Thanks.
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to bring your unit outdoors and have a test flight? Take off and hover at least 6.6 ft (2m) above the ground and please make sure that you are in normal mode with a strong GPS signal. Tap the shooting mode icon to select Quickshot. You may access this link https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf for DJI Mini 2 manual and please start in Page 18. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-25
Use props
Birriel
lvl.1
United States

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I followed your steps but still can't access the quickshots menu. I can record a video and take a picture, but is not showing the quickshot menu. I upload a scree shot so you can see what Im talking about. Maybe Im doing something wrong.

Pd. I know the battery was low, but still even when is full this is the menu that i see.

Screenshot_20221225-131855_Gallery.jpg
2022-12-25
Use props
Birriel
lvl.1
United States

I think I found a work around. It seems that the quickshot/panorama menu is only accessible if you have an SD card installed in the drone.  Without it, it only lets you switch between video or picture.
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Birriel Posted at 12-27 11:26
I think I found a work around. It seems that the quickshot/panorama menu is only accessible if you have an SD card installed in the drone.  Without it, it only lets you switch between video or picture.

Hi, Birriel. Yes, QuickShots can only be used when there is an SD card inserted on the drone. Without one, the QuickShots icon will not appear on the DJI Fly app. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2022-12-27
Use props
djiuser_vUzh1qnEyDag
New
Flight distance : 909 ft
United States

I have a DJI Mini 2 and when I use Quick Shots I don't get the display where I can select the radius/distance that I see in the videos for the Mini 2. I understand I should be able to see it when I do a Dronie, Rocket and a helix. Any help would be appreciated!
3-5 18:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vUzh1qnEyDag Posted at 3-5 18:03
I have a DJI Mini 2 and when I use Quick Shots I don't get the display where I can select the radius/distance that I see in the videos for the Mini 2. I understand I should be able to see it when I do a Dronie, Rocket and a helix. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi there. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? Thank you very much.
3-5 21:26
Use props
Sky Jet
New
United States

I don't get thhe menu circled in red!
3-6 04:40
Use props
Sky Jet
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-5 21:26
Hi there. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? Thank you very much.

I tried to post a screen shot.
3-6 05:45
Use props
Sky Jet
New
United States

3-6 05:46
Use props
Sky Jet
New
United States

Anybody know why I don't get the radius/ distance menu circled in red when doing quick shot on a mini 2?
Screenshot_20240306_073723_Gallery.jpg
3-6 05:47
Use props
Sky Jet
New
United States

Sky Jet Posted at 3-6 05:47
Screen shot[Image]

I don't get the menu circled in red.
3-6 05:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sky Jet Posted at 3-6 05:47
Anybody know why I don't get the radius/ distance menu circled in red when doing quick shot on a mini 2?

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please make sure your Fly app is already in the latest version or try reinstalling it. You can download it on the DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Have a great day.
3-10 02:53
Use props
djiuser_CX4gvF427z9B
New

Grenada

Anyone know how to solve the issue of not being able to do quick shots, I'm only allowed to take photos and videos, I've reinstalled the app many times even trying earlier versions and still no luck. Please anyone who can assist
3-30 12:34
Use props
Birriel
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_CX4gvF427z9B Posted at 3-30 12:34
Anyone know how to solve the issue of not being able to do quick shots, I'm only allowed to take photos and videos, I've reinstalled the app many times even trying earlier versions and still no luck. Please anyone who can assist

Hi, for me the solution was to insert an SD card. It seems that to use Quick Shot, an SD Card must be inserted. Also confirm that you have thr latest update for the app.
3-30 18:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_CX4gvF427z9B Posted at 3-30 12:34

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you confirm what specific DJI product you are using? We will wait for your response.
3-30 19:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules