DJI AIR 2S FLIGHT SIMULATOR SUPPORT
2952 7 2022-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kayl
New

Philippines

Hello, I recently purchased the DJI AIR2S FLY MORE BUNDLE with an RC Controller! I was pretty excited to try out the  Flight Simulator in order to get better and flying my drone risk free however to my surprise, BOTH the Air2S controller and the RC Controller are not compatible with the flight simulator! Will this ever be fixed? Or Is there any way for me to still practice with the flight simulator with either the air2s controller or the RC Controller? Help would be much appreciated.
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, kayl. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. The DJI Flight Simulator does not support the DJI Air 2S and the DJI RC at the moment. For a list of supported products (remote controllers and drones), you may refer to this link.
We will have this feedback relayed to the DJI Developers. We hope that more drones and remote controllers will be compatible with the software soon. We appreciate your understanding and support. Have a nice day.
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_y1dwp4yA6tl3
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-25 21:28
Hi, kayl. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. The DJI Flight Simulator does not support the DJI Air 2S and the DJI RC at the moment. For a list of supported products (remote controllers and drones), you may refer to this link.
We will have this feedback relayed to the  DJI Developers. We hope that more drones and remote controllers will be compatible with the software soon. We appreciate your understanding and support. Have a nice day.

DJI should seriously do an update for that…
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_y1dwp4yA6tl3 Posted at 12-28 19:28
DJI should seriously do an update for that…

We understand your input. Please note that our engineers have to consider many aspects, and certain evaluations are done before a feature, added compatibility, etc. is implemented. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-12-29
Use props
Sandaliop
lvl.1

United States

After myself also spending a significant amount of money on an Air 2S and an RC controller I find DJI's replies to the lack of simulator support for these products to be arrogant, and lacking appropriate consideration to the very large customer base these products now have.
2023-2-27
Use props
dannydoidoi
lvl.2

Romania

you dont need any simulator to learn how to fly A2S
read the manual, watch some youtube tutorials
and have more confidence in you and in DJI products
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_tRRBfCuEHoso
lvl.1

United States

Danny, I think that he (and I for that matter) would rather practice without putting a $1000 machine at risk.
2023-4-21
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

How's your Air 2S going?

I think there is merit in putting the simulator onto the RC controller.
However, considering the RC controller seems to be a lower-spec Android device than the RC Pro controller, it may be better to keep it barebones than put additional software load on the controller's processor. The RC Controller does a great job running the Fly App, however, it does seem slow at times, and you get this slight feeling that the processor could be a little faster.

In terms of keeping your drone safe, I would have a preflight check, including checking if your visual sensors are turned on and set to Brake. You could even turn on Disable Sidways Flight, as the drone doesn't have side obstacle avoidance sensors. Maybe also use Cine mode to keep the drone speed at a manageable rate.

DJI-Fly-app.jpeg

2023-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules