Galaxy S22 Ultra
9853 14 2022-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

Will the Fly app every be available for the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra???

2022-12-29
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

I have it on mine. Downloaded from the normal place on the DJI website.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Mr. Motta. Thank you for reaching out. We are working to make Samsung S22 Ultra compatible with the DJI Fly app. Please be patient as multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability. If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. Or, you may consider downloading it to the phone and test as some of our users have it working on their devices just like mentioned in the post above. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-12-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the Galaxy S22 Ultra with the DJI Fly App when flying my Air 2 and Mini 2.  No issues whatsoever.  It just doesn't show as "optimized" by DJI but it operates the Fly App without a problem.  The S23 will be out before DJI ever lists the S22 as compatible I'm sure.
2022-12-30
Use props
donmusico
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145541 ft
Poland

You are using a newest version of app with s22ultra or some older version ?
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_f1fYTBVPCHrz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9590 ft
United States

I have a Samsung S22 Ultra and the application downloaded just today, wont install. Takes me to App settings and there is no ability to grant permissions to allow it to install.  Will try a reboot and see if it is installable then.  My phone just did an update this morning.

Fixed, had to allow the file explorer app permissions.  Once turned on, it instaled fine. Now on to Activation.  I did buy Care Refresh before activation.
2023-3-2
Use props
BaRoN30s
lvl.1
Flight distance : 523363 ft
United Kingdom

I've just purchased the s22 ultra and it won't fit my Mavic Pro controller is anyone else having these issues?
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BaRoN30s Posted at 4-23 05:59
I've just purchased the s22 ultra and it won't fit my Mavic Pro controller is anyone else having these issues?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The Mavic Pro's remote controller fits smartphones in the size of 6.5-8.5mm (thickness) and up to 160mm (length). Are you using a phone case on the device? Also, please double-check whether the phone's dimension fits the RC. Thank you.
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_iMKRHAhWTiMD
lvl.1

Switzerland

Still not working ... we will fly to the moon.... but this Problem seems to be bigger... unbelievebal.
2023-5-2
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

BaRoN30s Posted at 4-23 05:59

Hi all , it's been a while.
I have the s21 ultra with a Supcase Unicorn Beetle pro case, setting stage for increase phone and case size. I use the PGYtech tablet mount with a added spacer when flying with phone. Got tired of having to remove phone protection from back in the beginning with my S9 and Mini. I also have to use a jumper cable for phone and tablet use. Hope this gives you some ideas.

2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_fsnOEMHXd89t
New

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2022-12-30 06:51
I use the Galaxy S22 Ultra with the DJI Fly App when flying my Air 2 and Mini 2.  No issues whatsoever.  It just doesn't show as "optimized" by DJI but it operates the Fly App without a problem.  The S23 will be out before DJI ever lists the S22 as compatible I'm sure.

Are you still using with your S22 ultra?
2023-6-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_fsnOEMHXd89t Posted at 6-13 16:35
Are you still using with your S22 ultra?

No, I've moved up to the S23 Ultra and it works without issue on the latest version of the DJI Fly App.
2023-6-14
Use props
fanscefca5ac
lvl.1

United States

blue_canyon21 Posted at 2022-12-29 21:42
I have it on mine. Downloaded from the normal place on the DJI website.

It's not available, it says s21
2023-8-16
Use props
fanscefca5ac
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-14 02:04
No, I've moved up to the S23 Ultra and it works without issue on the latest version of the DJI Fly App.

Dji app doesn't have my s22 ultra listed
2023-8-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

fanscefca5ac Posted at 8-16 13:19
Dji app doesn't have my s22 ultra listed

That just means DJI has not tested it for full compatibility.  However, The S21 Ultra I had worked without issue and now the S23 Ultra works without issue.  
2023-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules