Footage Market
626 0 2015-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marty
lvl.2
United States

This may be old news for many, but as a producer, I sometimes rely on stock footage. The best source I've found is Envato Market, specifically... their "Videohive" section.

It might be a great option for those seeking to market their footage.... and I have to say that so many of the samples I've seen from flyers on this board, are just spectacular.

I'm no legal expert, and I have no idea if this constitutes a "backdoor" to making a few bucks with your aerial platform sans pilot license.... but as a customer, I can tell you that it is a great site. You won't get rich from it.... a good 30 second clip of (choose your topic) will cost the buyer anywhere from $8 to $25. But some of the more popular clips can produce 100 or more sales. I have no idea what the split with the host of the site is.

You'll want to get your chops on good compression schemes for your footage as all sales are direct downloads.

I'm willing to bet there are flyers already doing so. I'm not affiliated with Envato in any way, just a happy customer.

2015-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules