Firmware error Mavic Air 2
1901 19 2023-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Bj30YzjvsDAK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15190 ft
Italy

I have a new air2 with no flight I tried the drone and it worked perfectly, the problem manifested itself when I tried to update the firmware from V01.00.0250 to firmware V01.01.1200, the process by connecting the remote control and the drone reaches 63% and it crashes, I also ran dji assistant and the process reaches 99% and it signals me an error.
I update firmware with djiassistant 2.1.14

now it signals me an ESC error!!

help me please!

2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask has the aircraft collided or crashed? If so, we recommend that you send their product back for testing. If not, please check whether the propellers are mounted properly and whether the motor is functioning.
2023-1-3
Use props
FlyArcus
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-3 03:31
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask has the aircraft collided or crashed? If so, we recommend that you send their product back for testing. If not, please check whether the propellers are mounted properly and whether the motor is functioning.

no, no bumps or crashes, it was new, it didn't make any flights, I already had the ticket for shipping to dji
thank
2023-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyArcus Posted at 1-5 15:11
no, no bumps or crashes, it was new, it didn't make any flights, I already had the ticket for shipping to dji
thank

Thanks for the update. Hope you receive the drone back soon. Should you have any further inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.
2023-1-5
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hi
Check out the Mavic Air 2 forum over there.....
All MA2 drones are dying like flies with firmware v01.01.1200 at the moment, you haven't done anything wrong.
DJI is to blame!!!
-
There is no problem here, neither with hardware nor with operating errors!
FIRMWARE v01.01.1200 from DJI is defective !!!
DJI has to take care of the error, otherwise all MA2 drones will soon be scrap!
Maybe the update works for some users, but as we can read here, many users have the same problem.

> Abortion while downloading.

Not everyone is going to make exactly the same download error, is it?
........... Propellers mounted incorrectly, crashes etc..... yes yes
2023-1-7
Use props
SamFelix
New

United States

I just received a used Mavic Air 2 that I purchased from Ebay. The drone looks like its a perfect condition. Today I tried to get acquainted with it, and the first thing I had to do was start the firmware update
because It will not allow me to fly the drone and I have had the exact same problem. On the phone app it is stuck on 78% installation and basically depleting the battery. I' have tried the assistant 2 application on a mac and on a windows laptop and will get to the 99% download and then get the error after a while. I don't know if this is because the previous user did not seem to have updated the firmware in long time since it may have not been used much and its creating an issue with the update, but you can't even go back to previous firmware options and I think that it's bonkers. I'm not sure if I should just return it or try to find a solution.  
2023-1-7
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hello Friends

Is there any news about the defective Mavic Air 2 firmware v01.01.1200?

Has anyone heard of DJI?

As I said a few posts ago, DJI lets us starve to death ............................ Cheekiness.
The entire DJI company is probably proactively in a coma at the moment.

Only incompetent chatter from the administrators, "...all customers are too stupid to install firmware"
To all admins: you mustfinally admit that DJI building ..., and not us customers!!!
There are now several dead MA2 drones again.
We must warn all Mavic Air 2 users to update their drones with destructive firmware v01.01.1200!
I would definitely not send the drone to DJI!
DJI wrecked our drones with unusable firmware, so DJI needs to fix that with working software too!
........... why should I do so much work for DJI's mistake now?
2023-1-8
Use props
FlyArcus
lvl.2
Italy

dddji Posted at 1-8 00:46
Hello Friends

Is there any news about the defective Mavic Air 2 firmware v01.01.1200?

I ship my air 2 to DJI, they said here that they are checking the problem to be able to solve it, at least I expect a year of free dji care just for the problem they caused!
2023-1-9
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hi Friends

Now DJI has removed the Chaos firmware v01.01.1200 and again the old firmware v01.01.0920 in the assistant.

DJI finally noticed after 10 days.

But that doesn't work either, I've tried three times...
99%.....................endgame.

Yes, if DJI makes mistakes then massive mistakes!
You know Murphy's Law...
2023-1-9
Use props
FlyArcus
lvl.2
Italy

dddji Posted at 1-9 12:42
Hi Friends

Now DJI has removed the Chaos firmware v01.01.1200 and again the old firmware v01.01.0920 in the assistant.

the 01.01.0920 doesn't work either, so I'm afraid only dji can unlock and downgrade
2023-1-9
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

FlyArcus Posted at 1-5 15:11
thank

Hi,

I do have the same issue, DJI asked to share the logs, and I shared the logs, waiting for the fix.
mine is new as well, it didn't make any flights, DJI asked to send it to the service center to check the issue, and I created the shipping label.

I hope DJI engineers should always think through the backout/rollback strategy back in case of a firmware issue in the future...
Sorry to say.. this is really annoying.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D582%26typeid%3D582

Thanks

2023-1-10
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

Hi ,
Was this the default firmware version (V01.00.0250 ) of the drone? even before the upgrade? to V01.00.0250.. would you please confirm?

I hope DJI should allow downgrading to V01.00.0250, via DJI assistance.. waiting for it..
currently, I don't see the version in DJI assistance..  drop-down list, team should bring it back as soon as, as a lot of  individual affected due to firmware upgrade

Thanks
2023-1-10
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

No, I had the previous firmware v01.01.0920 installed.

Here, the APP breaks off at 87%, with Assistant 2 breaking off at 99%.
Such nonsense, and they can't get anything done here anymore...

Ridiculous.
2023-1-10
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-5 19:00
Thanks for the update. Hope you receive the drone back soon. Should you have any further inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.

Hi  Admin,
[url=]Bold[/url]
I hope DJI engineers should always think through the backout/rollback strategy back in case of a firmware issue in the future.

Sorry to say.. this is really annoying.

I hope DJI should allow downgrading to V01.00.0250, via DJI assistance.. waiting for it...
currently, I don't see the older version of the firmware version in the DJI assistance..  drop-down list, team should bring it back as soon as, as a lot of individuals were affected due to a firmware upgrade.

Can someone take this engineer as soon as on this?
The hope the issue will be resolved asap

Thanks
2023-1-10
Use props
Mark-Jason Honeyman
New
Flight distance : 66043 ft
Indonesia

dddji Posted at 1-7 15:21
Hi
Check out the Mavic Air 2 forum over there.....
All MA2 drones are dying like flies with firmware v01.01.1200 at the moment, you haven't done anything wrong.

Is it possible for DJI to fix this error??
We are on a vacation at the moment with the most incredible views and islands and accidently pressed "UPDATE".
We have been trying for DAYS to get the drone up and running but as you say DJI as made a huge error in their new Firmware. What a stuff up.
Is it possible for DJI to fix this error??
2023-1-11
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hello to all victims.....

My old software v01.01.0920

We've also tried everything, even as GAMORA says!

IOS with Apple cell phone and Apple tablet...

Android with Samsung phone and LG tablet ...

Three PCs with Assistant 2 Version 15...

Waiting time for several batteries until termination...

You can forget it, nothing works anymore....

You can also forget to look for a specific firmware version, or whether it is due to a specific hardware, we have been checking everything for over 10 days.
You should also check out the other posts. No need to reinvent the wheel here, we've been desperate since launch from Firmware.
And with DJI there is absolutely no reaction.
So when my MA2 works again I'll sell everything from DJI and go to Autel. Sorry

Such nonsense, they are completely unbelievable.

DJI Loser......
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbac7dbd3 Posted at 1-10 17:21
Hi  Admin,
Bold
I hope DJI engineers should always think through the backout/rollback strategy back in case of a firmware issue in the future.

Hi there, we will forward your feedback to our engineer. If you encounter any issues with your drone, you can also tell us more details or contact our support team for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-1-11
Use props
Davidmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 578182 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-11 23:57
Hi there, we will forward your feedback to our engineer. If you encounter any issues with your drone, you can also tell us more details or contact our support team for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

Please, I have already written several emails to support about this and no one has answered for several days. My clients are reporting this problem frequently and you have already seen the number of reports in the forum, obviously it is not about this user's drone, is about all the DJI MAVIC AIR 2 drones that are experiencing the same problem. If you are aware that this is a problem of DJI and its Firmware technicians, do not refer customers to write to support or email because you waste the time of both users and DJI support itself, which is not answering any of the questions.

What users and customers in general want is a serious solution now. This problem started 2 weeks ago since the last update was announced. At the moment the drones have no way to update or take off.
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Davidmartin Posted at 1-12 02:09
Please, I have already written several emails to support about this and no one has answered for several days. My clients are reporting this problem frequently and you have already seen the number of reports in the forum, obviously it is not about this user's drone, is about all the DJI MAVIC AIR 2 drones that are experiencing the same problem. If you are aware that this is a problem of DJI and its Firmware technicians, do not refer customers to write to support or email because you waste the time of both users and DJI support itself, which is not answering any of the questions.

What users and customers in general want is a serious solution now. This problem started 2 weeks ago since the last update was announced. At the moment the drones have no way to update or take off.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We sent you a PM to check more details, please have a look. We've forwarded the feedback to our engineer. Hope you understand that each user has a different flight environment and usage scenario, we just want to confirm more information so that we can provide more accurate suggestions.
2023-1-12
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hey DJI

If this is a joke,…………… not funny.  

For several hours I've been trying all variants with mobile phones, tablets, Android, IOS and PCs with Assistant 2 to update the Mavic Air 2 back to working condition!

But the junk can neither be updated to v01.01.0920 nor v01.01.1300! It still has exactly the same errors as firmware v01.01.1200!

What has DJI been working on for two weeks???
…….you simply wrote v01.01.1300 on the faulty firmware v01.01.1200?  

Bye….
2023-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules