Take off failed, restart aircraft and DJI fly (code : 30226)
3751 23 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shashi2k6
lvl.2

Canada

Hi Team,

I am having mavic air 2 drone , I never flyed after the drone I have purchased,
I went trought few youtube video , the recommendation was to update the firmware before flying, I activated and try to update the firmware.
Initially, the firm was not making any progress after 63%, I waited and waited and waited.. no progress,

Need assistance to fix the issue ?
After the restart of the drone - I am getting - Take off failed, restart aircraft and DJI fly code : 30226)

Can you please guide me step by step to fix the issue ? really appreciate your help

Any idea how to restore  to my factory setting , I don't see any version on the DJI assistant 2 for Mavic

Thanks

2023-1-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's not step by step but have a look at post 7 in
https://forum.dji.com/thread-250218-1-1.html
perhaps that might help.

2023-1-8
Use props
shashi2k6
lvl.2

Canada

Hi Team,
Any idea how to restore  to my factory setting , I don't see any version on the DJI assistant 2 for Mavic.As I do see people try to update the firmware it not successful.

Thanks
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please install the DJI Assistant 2 version on your computer and kindly please install the version on the link below then update/refresh the firmware of your aircraft and check if the issue persists? For the DJI Mavic Air 2, the DJI Assistant 2 software version must be the Consumer Drone Series. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-1-8
Use props
shashi2k6
lvl.2

Canada

Hi Team,
Why the DJI assistant 2 is not showing the other version it only shows latest version.
Can you please let me which version of  windows it supported by DJI assistant 2 ?

Thanks
2023-1-9
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

Hi Team
I d tried installed, the version DJI assistant 2 as suggested in the ttps://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series.. but n luck..

I d tried t upgrade.. but no luck, it was not going further 99%, waited .. waited...awaited....

Attached the screen shot here for the reference.

Thanks
2023-1-9
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

Hi Team,
I am not able to downgrade the version using the DJI version DJI Assistant 2  ? why is this so?
I am spending a lot of time troubleshooting.. but no luck..  my recommendation t the engineer is to enable the feature so the consumer can downgrade to the version in case if an issue... that would really help

A request.. before releasing the firmware.. please please test it in the lab with a drone...
sorry to say this .. this is really annoying.

Thanks
2023-1-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansbac7dbd3 Posted at 1-9 02:40
Hi Team
I d tried installed, the version DJI assistant 2 as suggested in the ttps://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series.. but n luck..

Your email is visible on the photo, I'd suggest trying to edit the post and delete the photo or message Paladin and see if they can delete the photo. If it can be deleted then upload on edited version of the phot if you wish.
2023-1-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

shashi2k6 Posted at 1-9 02:34
Hi Team,
Why the DJI assistant 2 is not showing the other version it only shows latest version.
Can you please let me which version of  windows it supported by DJI assistant 2 ?

In your screen capture I notice the down-arrow of the firmware list window is solid black whilst the up-arrow ie greyed out, have you tried clicking that down-arrow or scrolling in that window?
2023-1-9
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

fansbac7dbd3 Posted at 1-9 02:52
Hi Team,
I am not able to downgrade the version using the DJI version DJI Assistant 2  ? why is this so?
I am spending a lot of time troubleshooting.. but no luck..  my recommendation t the engineer is to enable the feature so the consumer can downgrade to the version in case if an issue... that would really help

Exactly!!
Well, rollback would be possible if they haven't increased the Anti Rollback Counter, sadly they did increase it in this update.
2023-1-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yaros1 Posted at 1-9 04:32
Exactly!!   Well, rollback would be possible if they haven't increased the Anti Rollback Counter, sadly they did increase it in this update.

I have heard of this before, where does one find the anti rollback number?
2023-1-9
Use props
djiuser_qscdTkS8oBvA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435112 ft

South Africa

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-9 04:42
I have heard of this before, where does one find the anti rollback number?

The anti rollback number is "7" for V01.01.1200
2023-1-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_qscdTkS8oBvA Posted at 1-9 05:41
The anti rollback number is "7" for V01.01.1200

Thanks but the question I asked was, where does one find the anti rollback number?
2023-1-9
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-9 05:49
Thanks but the question I asked was, where does one find the anti rollback number?

You can find it through DroneHacks client when connected to the drone through USB.
You can also go to the DankDroneDownloader Website and find the firmware, then you will see the ARB number there.
2023-1-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

.. thanks....
2023-1-9
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-9 04:29
In your screen capture I notice the down-arrow of the firmware list window is solid black whilst the up-arrow ie greyed out, have you tried clicking that down-arrow or scrolling in that window?

Hi Team,

I do notice the down-arrow of the firmware list window is solid black whilst the up-arrow is greyed out,
I have tried clicking that down arrow or scrolling in that window - I don't see any value the in the list values in the drop-down.

Thanks
2023-1-9
Use props
djiuser_slRHv4jsWiMy
lvl.1
Israel

So How to downgrade? I have the same issue.
2023-1-9
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

Hi Friends

Now DJI has removed the Chaos firmware v01.01.1200 and again the old firmware v01.01.0920 in the assistant.

DJI finally noticed after 10 days.

But that doesn't work either, I've tried three times...
99%.....................endgame.

Yes, if DJI makes mistakes then massive mistakes!
You know Murphy's Law...
2023-1-9
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-9 04:25
Your email is visible on the photo, I'd suggest trying to edit the post and delete the photo or message Paladin and see if they can delete the photo. If it can be deleted then upload on edited version of the phot if you wish.

Hi TEam,
I tired t remove it.. i tried t edit.. but no luck
Thanks
2023-1-9
Use props
fansbac7dbd3
lvl.2

Canada

dddji Posted at 1-9 12:44
Hi Friends

Now DJI has removed the Chaos firmware v01.01.1200 and again the old firmware v01.01.0920 in the assistant.

Hi Team,
I do tried downgrade the version.. but no luck , it failed i tried couple of times and no luck..

I there a way I will identify what the version by default the drone aircraft will come ? is there the DJI assistance can list all the version ?

Thanks
2023-1-9
Use props
djiuser_qscdTkS8oBvA
lvl.2

South Africa

fansbac7dbd3 Posted at 1-9 17:41
Hi Team,
I do tried downgrade the version.. but no luck , it failed i tried couple of times and no luck..

Even if they do list all the versions you will not be able to downgrade the firmware as the latest firmware has a rollback value of 7 and the previous firmware versions have lower rollback values. The rollback version can only increase or stay the same it cannot decrease.
2023-1-9
Use props
Francoislr
lvl.2

South Africa

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-9 05:49
Thanks but the question I asked was, where does one find the anti rollback number?

I understood your question, just thought I would make it easier for you. You can visit the DroneHacker website, they display the anti rollback number associated to the different firmware versions.  If you want to see the specific anti rollback on your drone, download the DroneHacker software, plug in the USB cable to drone and pc and it will provide you with said details.

This is also not necessarily the most accurate way if your drone has been bricked due to upgrading to V01.01.1200, as mine still displays the current software as V01.00.250 on both DJI assistant and DroneHacker, but on the DJI Fly it displays as V01.01.1200.

V01.00.250 has a rollback number "1" and V 01.01.1200 has a rollback number of "7", and it appears that the rollback number "7" has already been applied as I cannot  upgrade firmware to the firmware V1.01.920 that is now available since DJI removed V01.01.1200 from the firmware download options.

Hope this helps.

2023-1-10
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Francoislr Posted at 1-10 01:35
I understood your question, just thought I would make it easier for you. You can visit the DroneHacker website, they display the anti rollback number associated to the different firmware versions.  If you want to see the specific anti rollback on your drone, download the DroneHacker software, plug in the USB cable to drone and pc and it will provide you with said details.

This is also not necessarily the most accurate way if your drone has been bricked due to upgrading to V01.01.1200, as mine still displays the current software as V01.00.250 on both DJI assistant and DroneHacker, but on the DJI Fly it displays as V01.01.1200.

Great stuff, many thanks.
2023-1-10
Use props
dddji
lvl.2

Germany

No, I had the previous firmware v01.01.0920 installed.

Here, the APP breaks off at 87%, with Assistant 2 breaking off at 99%.
Such nonsense, and they can't get anything done here anymore...

Ridiculous.
Lost face, I would say.
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules