DJI Fly Parsing Error - Fix
1591 2 2023-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkinSydney
lvl.1
Australia

Hi all, I hadn't used my Mini 2 for a little while and when I went to open the DJI Fly app on my Android A52, it crashed repeatedly. With no other option I deleted the DJI Fly app and proceeded to download the curent 1.9.0 version from the DJI official website. At this stage the app had parsing issues on download and I began to be concerned that 1.9.0 no longer supported my phone. I had read that downloads should only be directed to the phone's internal memory rather than phone's SD Card - but on checking there were a few apk downloads already in the phone's internal memory. I deleted these and then remembering reading somewhere that parsing issues can sometimes occur depending on the network you use. I checked my wifi and realised I was on my router's 5ghz wifi network and not the 2.4g network. I swapped over and found that I was able to fully download the apk file and instal without any errors. I'm not certain if this was luck or not, however it worked for me so I thought I'd share this just in case you can't get past the same issue.

2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, MarkinSydney. Thank you for sharing your experience and the workaround that resolved your concern. We hope you don't encounter such issues in the future. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-1-9
Use props
djiuser_oHIg1hJStbsE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you Mark, I had the same issue, i switched from WiFi to mobile data after reading your post and it worked....I appreciate you time posting the solution.
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules