Dji fpv retrieving flight data without drone
1421 1 2023-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_URymZVrI7GVc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 659265 ft
United States

I put my drone into a tree flying in sport mode. I would like to know how or if i can retrieve the flight data without the drone. I know where the drone is but the battery came out. We've tried everything, 2 days, it's stuck good and about 65 feet up. I was flying at fairly high speed saw the trees coming hit full ascend and full reverse and the drone just did not seem to react like I would expect. We're talking a hundred feet or more before it made impact with the one lone branch at the top of the tree. Still moving at high speed. All the while full ascend and reverse. User error probably but I'd like to see the data if possible. Thanks
2023-1-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the accident. The flight records of the DJI FPV drone are saved in the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Connect the goggles to your mobile device, open the DJI Fly app, enter the flight record interface, and then you can synchronize the records to your mobile device. If the drone cannot be retrieved, you may consider submitting a Flyaway Report. Our related team will perform a Data Analysis to review the cause of the crash and share the result with you. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules