1617 6 2023-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shikijo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3323150 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi, the DJI Transmission creating something weird on the Fujifilm XH2S when you plug the HDMI on the DSLR.
Video is here, and as you can see the HDMI input of the RX from the DJI Transmission sending bad command to the DSLR who creating bootloop. I figure it's because the HDMI sending 4.2.2. 10 bit to the HDMI.
Can you check that and fix it DJI ?

There is a video who showing the problem : https://youtube.com/shorts/2F-rhpiC5co?feature=share

2023-1-16
Use props
djiuser_1tWyYoiDMnEB
New
France

I have exactly the same problem with my Fuji XH2S too. No problem with my Blackmagic Pocket 6K, same with my Panasonic GH6, but impossible to connect my XH2S to the DJI Transmission. I don’t know if this is a problem of resolution, bitrare, sampling... but it would be nice if it were fixed quickly!
2023-1-17
Use props
Shikijo
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

The strange thing is the Fuji XH2S work well with the Raveneye unit... I think it's about the 4.2.2 output from the fuji.
2023-1-17
Use props
BackyardFilms
New
France

I went to the DJI Store, we tested with several cameras, everything works. But with the Fuji, it doesn’t work.
When you connect the Fuji to the DJI High Bright Monitor, it works, but when you connect it to the DJI Transmitter, nothing works. My screen still flashing.
Nobody seems to understand the problem, it makes no sense. So they paid me back and I’m waiting for Fuji or DJI to take over the problem and fix it in a future firmware update. In the meantime, there seems to be no solution.
2023-1-17
Use props
Shikijo
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

For me it's a small problem from the DJI Transmission TX who are sending the wrong value to the HDMI port to the Fuji XH2S.
When you try with raveneye or other screen, the DSLR will reboot when you remove the HDMI, surely for ground security or stuff like that.
I already figured some weird stuff about ground loop on the DJI Transmission on my previous test, DJI need to check that.
2023-1-17
Use props
djiuser_RSOVvw8Ul0FF
lvl.1
United States

Same problem. Latest firmware on the X-H2s and the Transmission. One workaround I’ve found is to use a blackmagic sdi to hdmi converter. Definitely makes rigging harder and uglier but it works for now. Just wish DJI and/or Fuji would fix this crap. Unbelievable.
2023-12-30
Use props
Wilsonized
New

United States

Same issue. Used a Ninja V to passthru HDMI to the Transmission.
1-15 15:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules