581 2 2023-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
actionxander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150505 ft
United States

So good news and bad news

I got my replacement Osmo Action 3 relatively quickly so thank you DJI! It has a unit designation of 11/2022.

I was able to reactivate it with my Google Pixel 4a and had to update my DJI Mimo app as well... But now the device is only discoverable on the app and every time I hit "Connect" it doesn't fully connect and I receive an error saying no DJI device detected? Even though the camera shows up on the app home screen every instance and gives me the option to "Connect"?
2023-1-19
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I get the same on my Samsung. Have to use an iPad and that’s not always great either! It gives me an incorrectly orientated picture but at least it updates the camera. It’s not a great app for all phones.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? If you still experience the issue, please provide us a screen recording showing the main issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules