4642 9 2023-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_z9w4qN6SvQGV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201220 ft
Brazil

Hi,
Recently got a warning on the DJIGO4 asking to recalibrate the back vision sensor.

Installed old DJI Assistant 2 V. 1.2.5.  I upgraded to the latest firmware W 01.00.0620, reset to factory settings. Try to calibrate but the calibration screen does not show up. After sometime the DJI Assistant ask to REBOOT THE AIRCRAFT. I do it, repeat all process and it get stuck in this step. Tried in a laptop and also in a desktop and it is not working.

What to do? Could you please give some advise?

Mavic Air Screenshot.png
2023-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the aircraft experienced a hard landing? You may try to change the resolution of your screen for your reference you may take a look at this information. It is recommended to use a monitor with a size of 14 inches or more, and a curved screen is not supposed to be used. Set the display resolution to the recommended value ( usually 14 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 17 inches for 1366*768 or 1280*720; 19 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 22 inches for 1680) *1050 or 1920*1080; 24 inches for 1920*1080 or 1920*1200 ). I will post a tutorial video below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-1-21
Use props
MMori
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201220 ft
Brazil

Hi,

No the drone never did a hard landing. It is not that often used.

I tried what the video showed, however the CALIBRATION PATTERN does not appear on the PC Screen.
Why the Assistant 2 does not reconize the drone and show up the calibration pattern?

What to do in this case?

2023-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MMori Posted at 1-24 15:04
Hi,

No the drone never did a hard landing. It is not that often used.

Thank you for your response and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-2-17
Use props
djiuser_KtWvhBIEjZPN
lvl.1

Zimbabwe

Hi
So I’ve been having a problem with my downward vision sensor. I’ve been trying to use the DJI assistant 2 but it doesn’t come with the calibration option and I don’t know why. If anyone has had the same problem please contact me. I’m using a DJI Mini 3

Kind regards.
2023-9-17
Use props
QuinnyE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2021 ft

Australia

This is disgusting from DJI, I too have the same problem where I can't get the calibration prompt to go, my drone has never had a hard landing.

I feel DJI do this so you end up having to buy another drone.

Bunch of crooks
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

QuinnyE Posted at 11-11 23:18
This is disgusting from DJI, I too have the same problem where I can't get the calibration prompt to go, my drone has never had a hard landing.

I feel DJI do this so you end up having to buy another drone.

Hi, QuinnyE. Sorry about the experience. The Mini 3 does not support vision calibration using DJI Assistant 2 software. May I know what issue are you experiencing with your aircraft? We are more than glad to help.
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KtWvhBIEjZPN Posted at 9-17 00:34
Hi
So I’ve been having a problem with my downward vision sensor. I’ve been trying to use the DJI assistant 2 but it doesn’t come with the calibration option and I don’t know why. If anyone has had the same problem please contact me. I’m using a DJI Mini 3

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. The vision sensor calibration for Mini 3 using the DJI Assistant 2 is not supported. May I know what error message are you getting from your remote? Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-12
Use props
terrinecold
New

United States

Hello,
I have the same problem as the opening post with my Mavic air (original). DJIGo4 asked to recalibrate the back vision sensor.  I can connect to the dji assistant 2 version 1.2.5 but when I try to calibrate I do not see any patterns.
Note that the software didn't seem to correctly detect my screen and asked for the size in inches which I supplied (27)
1-9 07:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

terrinecold Posted at 1-9 07:02
Hello,
I have the same problem as the opening post with my Mavic air (original). DJIGo4 asked to recalibrate the back vision sensor.  I can connect to the dji assistant 2 version 1.2.5 but when I try to calibrate I do not see any patterns.
Note that the software didn't seem to correctly detect my screen and asked for the size in inches which I supplied (27)

Hi, terrinecold. Sorry about the trouble. Please try closing the Assistant 2 software and then open and edit the set_screen_size.txt file in the DJIEngin catalog. Edit “unknown” + “Real screen size” and then Save. Note: There must be a space between the “unknown” and formal size. Re-launch the DJI Assistant 2 for calibration. If the issue persists, it means the screen cannot be supported. We recommend trying another screen or computer to conduct vision sensor calibration. We appreciate your patience.
1-9 22:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules