Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Vision App V DJI Ground Station
2324 7 2014-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bloomy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All

I've been flying my PV2+ for about 3 months (and loving it!) just want to get people views on whats best and pros and cons between the Vision App and the Ground Station

My current set up is iphone 6 Plus with Vision App, although this is working fine am I missing some features/extras by not using the DJI Ground Station on a ipad or PC?

Thanks

2014-12-5
Use props
vnestler
New

United States

Does the ground station app still even work? I have problems getting it to connect to the phantom.
2014-12-15
Use props
Bloomy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I believe so, depending on what device you use it with, I use the Vision App which is good but I feel I missing out on a lot of features on the GS, but dont have an Ipad yet and was trying to find out if the GS 4.0 works on the Windows 8.1 tablets, some people say yes some say no!
2014-12-15
Use props
christophercost
lvl.1

United States

Bloomy Posted at 2014-12-16 02:31
I believe so, depending on what device you use it with, I use the Vision App which is good but I fee ...

I haven't been able to link my Ipad 3 to the Phantom V2+.
2014-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jackson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51243 ft
  • >>>
China

Bloomy Posted at 2014-12-16 02:31
I believe so, depending on what device you use it with, I use the Vision App which is good but I fee ...

Hi , Bloomy. Sorry to tell you GS APP is not available for Windows 8.1 tablets so far . We will let you know  if GS APP supports Windows 8.1 tablets later. Thanks for your supports.
2014-12-23
Use props
Bloomy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi ok, but should the GS work for the iPad mini? I just got mine and downloaded both the DJI vision and Ground station 4 the vision connects ok but the ground station says can not find aircraft?
2014-12-25
Use props
Bloomy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Looking at many forum (not just on DJI) seems so many people have issues getting the ground station working!

Any chance of some real support on this, what iPads and iPhones do and do not work with GS as well as what OS do and don't work and giving us all some sort of support with the issues we're all getting with the GS not connecting or finding the aircraft the Vision App seems fine but GS seems a pain for so many people across many forums, quite a few just in here and no real help
2014-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules