DJI Virtual Flight Crashing Repeatedly
1512 9 2023-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9gIdVb5hy3gP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3327 ft

United States

I was using the virtual flight app, Goggles 2, and motion controller yesterday. Several times yesterday I had software crashes during virtual  flight and just restarted the software. Today its COMPLETELY unuseable.

I get past the "Do want to allow google glass message". And then the software starts. The headset and controller handshake to the virtual app but crashes before the software makes it to the screen showing the menu for flight location/free flight/timed choices. I have tried restarting over 20X, reloaded the software, restart phone, repeated the process over again. Over 40X trying to get this to work and utterly done with this whole process. My phone is even recognizing the software crashing too much and leaving me a message after: "DJI Virtual Flight App closed because it has a bug" "Try updating the app after its developer has a fix for this issue".

5x I called DJI support (Phillipines) yesterday to only get hung up.on while on hold for 3 to 5 mins. I spent well ober 2.5 hrs re-explaining my issue to get hung up on because my issue is too complicated?
Screenshot_20230126_060753_Device care.png
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we have more information so that we can help you? About the call service you mentioned, can we have your phone number to have a check? You may send me in PM.
2023-1-26
Use props
djiuser_9gIdVb5hy3gP
lvl.1

United States

TY Wanda, PM sent with phone number.
2023-1-26
Use props
djiuser_9gIdVb5hy3gP
lvl.1

United States

I am using Samsung Z Fold 3 5G
Android Version 13

Still crashing over and over.
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9gIdVb5hy3gP Posted at 1-26 06:33
I am using Samsung Z Fold 3 5G
Android Version 13

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. May we know if you have other mobile devices?
We checked that your mobile device is not on the compatibility list of DJI Virtual Flight currently.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight
We might not be able to guarantee compatibility.
2023-1-26
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

wrong forum
2023-1-28
Use props
djiuser_UAv2SclXOdph
New

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-26 23:35
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. May we know if you have other mobile devices?
We checked that your mobile device is not on the compatibility list of DJI Virtual Flight currently.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight

Hi iv got the same issue my s20 worked fine now got s22 and the app closes and goggles go black when trying to connect goggles and wont open at all if the goggles are plugged in unplug then and the app opens, try to connect and app closes again.
Please help is this phone not compatible?
Thanks
2023-7-4
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Once again, wrong forum. This is the Air 2S forum.
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_UAv2SclXOdph Posted at 7-4 12:44
Hi iv got the same issue my s20 worked fine now got s22 and the app closes and goggles go black when trying to connect goggles and wont open at all if the goggles are plugged in unplug then and the app opens, try to connect and app closes again.
Please help is this phone not compatible?
Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we know if the Goggles and the APP work normally when they are not connected?
2023-7-5
Use props
djiuser_AZyilvf6FwRq
New

Switzerland

I have the same issue on Galaxy Tab S9. I did not reach out to support yet.
1-2 06:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules