606 6 2023-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shayshayart.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2870725 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Mavic 3 will no longer acquire a target for POI/Spotlight when I'm filming in D-log. It always gives me some error message, can't acquire target, use higher contrast target. But no matter what I do, it will not lock on anything useful. This does not happen in Standard or HLG profile modes, ever. My firmware is quite recent, but I am just now updating with the November 2022 update.

2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We highly recommend you update to the latest firmware version (v01.00.1000) to resolve this concern. If the issue remains, kindly report back. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-1-27
Use props
shayshayart.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 00:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We highly recommend you update to the latest firmware version (v01.00.1000) to resolve this concern. If the issue remains, kindly report back. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.

Thank you Tony. Are you saying that my bug has already been identified and fixed with the current update?
2023-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

shayshayart.com Posted at 1-27 08:18
Thank you Tony. Are you saying that my bug has already been identified and fixed with the current update?

You are most welcome, and yes. So kindly update to the latest version. Please keep us posted on the outcome. Thank you and keep safe.
2023-1-29
Use props
shayshayart.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 22:05
You are most welcome, and yes. So kindly update to the latest version. Please keep us posted on the outcome. Thank you and keep safe.

I tested this morning (briefly) and it seemed to work correctly. Might I suggest that when there is a known issue/bug that is fixed, DJI should make note of that in the firmware update release notes? I was not able to find any info about this problem or the fact that it had been fixed with an update. Thank you.
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

shayshayart.com Posted at 1-30 12:17
I tested this morning (briefly) and it seemed to work correctly. Might I suggest that when there is a known issue/bug that is fixed, DJI should make note of that in the firmware update release notes? I was not able to find any info about this problem or the fact that it had been fixed with an update. Thank you.

You are most welcome. We are pleased to know that the feature is now working properly. And your feedback is noted. We will relay them to our related team for attention. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
2023-1-31
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You should always been updated......!!!   
2023-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now