Have a black screen display on dji googles 2, after hit the pole!
673 4 2023-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerion Sky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665686 ft
Cambodia

hi there, i would like to ask about dji avata. with around 8 minutes flight duration in the high wind conditions I have received few notifications like (failsafe return to home) and (High wind velocity).

as shown on the video, where i took off the drone until where i land the drone, it is not far actually, but i realize there is a white building that is a barrier between the rc and the drone.

so my question is, when i've lost my signal to the drone, i have a black display on the screen on my googles, so i cannot see anything. in this case, i dont know the drone still hovering or not, i also dont know the drone was landed or not. so why this can happen, how do I deal with something like this in the future ?

Note : I remember, i ever crash my dji mini 2 and still allowed me to see the screen, but yeah its not hit the camera.

Untitled-2.jpg
2023-1-27
Use props
Waden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192661 ft
Switzerland

Set the RTH height above the higher obstacle. When the drone return home flying above the obstacle you can regain control.
And don’t fly with such low HD et mbps !
2023-1-28
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good advice! Also, read the manual to become familiar with the different RTH scenarios.
2023-1-28
Use props
Aerion Sky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665686 ft
Cambodia

hi , thanks for reaching out...
2023-1-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Aerion Sky. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The failsafe RTH automatically activates after the remote control signal is lost for more than 3.5 seconds. The aircraft will fly backward for 50 m on its original flight route and enter Straight Line RTH. The aircraft enters Straight Line RTH if the remote control signal is restored during Failsafe RTH. You may change the response of the aircraft when the wireless signal is lost under the goggles' settings for you to know how the aircraft will respond if this happens in the future. The aircraft will not execute Failsafe RTH if land or hover has been selected in the settings.

In addition, a strong wind warning (High wind velocity) will appear on the app when the airspeed reaches 10.7 m/s. Please do not operate the aircraft in severe weather conditions including wind speeds exceeding 10.7 m/s, snow,
rain, and fog. The aircraft may not be able to return to the Home Point when the wind speed is too high. Please fly with caution. If you want to know more about the RTH feature, you may check the manual at this link: (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf). Thank you for your support.
2023-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules