Odd collection of errors
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kirk__
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all,
I've got 2 phantom pro's here and I have some odd errors & bugs that appear when I try to fly them. I'm not sure if they're related but I'll put them all down in case they help someone figure out what's going on.

Error 1: Aircraft tilt too great/ angle too large.
These two errors seem to be regarding the same thing, that the aircraft is not correctly oriented to take off. Unfortunately, one or both of these messages are displayed any time I try to fly, using the auto take-off or CSC. The gyro has been calibrated many times, I've checked the values when tilting the drone by hand and they seem correct, I've gone as far as to pop open the cover for the IMU inside the drone to ensure that it isn't stuck against anything. Nothing seems to work to fix it and the error seems so obscure I have been unable to find any fixes for it.
Error 2: ESC error
This one occurred after an update to 1.11.30 trying to fix the previous error on one of the drones. I tried downgrading back to .20 but version 30 doesn't seem to support downgrading. The plan is to reflash .30 and hope it fixes itself, otherwise, I am lost on this error
Error 3: Gimbal doesn't work via remote or app
The gimbal appears to work for the basic things; I can view the camera via the app, the system calibrates on startup and maintains level when I tilt the drone by hand, but the system seems to fully ignore inputs from both the remote or the app. The remote has been calibrated as per other threads that advised this, but I cant seem to get it to move. Also the orientation/angle icon on the right-hand side of the go app is red, it follows the motion of the camera when calibrating or maintaining level, but I thought this was supposed to be blue (as per the 'loss of signal' grey screen)
Abnormality 1:
Again to do with the gimbal, when the drone is sitting on the floor, it just randomly flings the camera around as if its trying to calibrate or shake off some unknown item. it lasts for less than a second and is just a quick flick to one side and up/down before returning to the centre.

Many thanks to anyone with suggestions on how to troubleshoot/fix these issues.
2023-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules