1263 4 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBarb924
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1706152 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been trying to get the firmware update on the Rx and for some reason, the PC won't recognize the USB port once plugged into the RX. I had no problem with the TX showing up as soon as I plugged it into the USB port in the tower and then dragged the bin folder with the transmitters folder. I hate to tell you how long I've been ---king with this. I think it was about noon when I watched FlytPath video with the details of the firmware update. Good thing it's like 2* F outside with the wind blowing 30mph at least I shouldn't really fly today.Anyway, any suggestions on what I may be overlooking - tried several different cords -wiggled the ends once they were in place.      

2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, CBarb924. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to read you're experiencing issues with updating the firmware. May we confirm if you are using a USB-C cable to connect the receiver to your computer? If yes, kindly change it and use a standard charging cable. If it can be connected this time, please follow these steps for the update:
1. Make sure that the latest version of firmware is downloaded from the download page of DJI Mic's official website.
2. Make sure that the downloaded firmware (.bin file) is placed in the root directory of the transmitter and receiver.
3. Download the firmware and place it in the corresponding folder. Restart the receiver.
Kindly keep us posted. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-5
Use props
CBarb924
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you, I'll look around at all the various cables I have and hopefully get the right one, tonight when I get some downtime. I'll give it a try, not sure why the transmitters would work and the receiver doesn't work with the same cord, but I'll give it a try.
Thanks for your time
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CBarb924 Posted at 2-6 04:59
Thank you, I'll look around at all the various cables I have and hopefully get the right one, tonight when I get some downtime. I'll give it a try, not sure why the transmitters would work and the receiver doesn't work with the same cord, but I'll give it a try.
Thanks for your time

You are welcome. Please keep us updated. Stay safe.
2023-2-6
Use props
CBarb924
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 21:45
You are welcome. Please keep us updated. Stay safe.

Hi Tony , The cord did not solve my problem nor did trying to use my laptop instead of the PC. I just find it odd that either doesn’t recognize the usb plugged in as a device .
2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules