Failed chargers and contacting DJI
454 7 2023-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MC701
lvl.2
Australia

Okay, three multi chargers for mini 2 ranging from a month to a year all failed within two weeks. No go with different power supplies and cables and same cables and power supplies work charging batteries in aircraft. The failure is inthe chargers. No need for further comment.

How do I contact DJI in Australia for warranty? This basic contact information appears to be obfuscated on the DJI web site.

2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, MC701. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. You may contact our Customer Support in Australia through this link or call them at +61 1300 090 802. They are open from Mon-Sun 9:00 - 17:00 (UTC+10). Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-5
Use props
MC701
lvl.2
Australia

The problem is that link. It is not designed for accessories service or warranty support. It is aircraft centric. I managed to cludge something together to get a support ticket but it is far too complicated.
2023-2-6
Use props
MC701
lvl.2
Australia

2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MC701 Posted at 2-6 00:19
The problem is that link. It is not designed for accessories service or warranty support. It is aircraft centric. I managed to cludge something together to get a support ticket but it is far too complicated.

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please fill out and complete our online service request form and follow the page instructions. Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.
2023-2-6
Use props
MC701
lvl.2
Germany

That was what I did... I went through the "Repair Appli9cation Submission" yesterday. It is not intuitive. In your effort to pigeon hole everything you make it harder. I needed it to be in the system yesterday because it was the last day of warranty for one of the chargers.
2023-2-6
Use props
MC701
lvl.2
Australia

So far there has been no response from DJI support despite a promise for a shipping label withing two days.

I did however order another charger and that was shipped and received. It is telling of the company's priorities.

2023-2-9
Use props
MC701
lvl.2
Australia

never mind

2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules