Mavic 3 cine has a lens can be mounted over 50mm?
463 8 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dongjoo
lvl.1

South Korea

Can i find out if the Mavic 3 cine has a lens like the Inspire that can be mounted over 50mm? Or install it like an adapter.

The built-in camera sensor for recording is different, so ProRes HQ or Log shooting is not possible.
(Up to how many mm and zoom values are recorded as prores or log files??)
If the Mavic 3 cine is available, it seems that pixelated ridge shooting will be significantly easier and easier.

2023-2-6
Use props
Dongjoo
lvl.1

South Korea

Hey~ Is anyone there~?
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Dongjoo. Thanks for reaching out. We'll forward your inquiry to our designated team for confirmation. We'll keep you posted. Have a nice day!
2023-2-6
Use props
Dongjoo
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 23:16
Hi, Dongjoo. Thanks for reaching out. We'll forward your inquiry to our designated team for confirmation. We'll keep you posted. Have a nice day!

Oh thanks, It's too bad that you can't record with Apple Pro Res or Log when the zoom exceeds 3x.
2023-2-6
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Dongjoo Posted at 2-6 23:18
Oh thanks, It's too bad that you can't record with Apple Pro Res or Log when the zoom exceeds 3x.

Why would you need ProRes at a zoom 3x that is already pixeling?
Is pointless and no one would do it...Mp4 with HEVC is enough.
2023-2-7
Use props
Dongjoo
lvl.1

South Korea

Geo_Drone Posted at 2-7 01:49
Why would you need ProRes at a zoom 3x that is already pixeling?
Is pointless and no one would do it...Mp4 with HEVC is enough.

I want to get prores when shooting at a little more telephoto..
For example 50mm or 70mm or 100mm!
I experienced that it is better when editing with prores.
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are most welcome. We'll update you soon.
2023-2-7
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Dongjoo Posted at 2-7 17:01
I want to get prores when shooting at a little more telephoto..
For example 50mm or 70mm or 100mm!
I experienced that it is better when editing with prores.

You experienced it wrong.
ProRes versus H265 is identical, only on big cameras you can make a small difference, but is not relevant.
ProRES is uncompressed and allows a little faster edit, HEVC can be uncompressed to DNX format and is same as ProRES, uncompressed.
We can talk about how compressed blocks are made in HEVC and why is same as ProRES, as you have NO EXTRA GAIN in editing, not from DR, colors, and so on, but this cannot be talked with someone that asks for PRORES at that 1/2" lame sensor, no disrespect.
Cheers.
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We just received a confirmation from our designated team. We regret to inform you that such a lens is incompatible with the Mavic 3 Cine. What we will do instead is forward your feedback to our developers in the hope of future compatibility. Significant suggestions will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Stay safe.
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules