1954 7 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HRAlves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 778579 ft

Brazil

Hello all.

Pls , I am trying to activate a brand new DJI goggle V2 and  update the firmware  using the DJI Assistant 2 (  Consumer ) in my PC .   I don´t have my DJI fpv drone & radio  yet
However , after I have conected the goggle to PC  , start the Assistant 2  and selected the activation to the goggles  ( it was ok )   , the Assistant  2 shows me  a screen , requesting to :

> To update to latest firmware supported DJI O3 Air Unit , switch
> the goggles system from DJI Digital FPV , Tap
> Settings then Device and select Switch to DJI FPV

Problem :
The menu of the goggle is locked ,  I couldn´t use the arrows buttons up/down to select  " Settings/Device/DJI FPV " .  The cursor  didn´t move ....

Question : Is it possible to activate and change the settings of the goggle , without the drone  and radio ?  How can I unlock de buttons up/down ?  Should I reset something ?

I really appreciate your help .

Ps . I tried to do this process , using my cell phone + DJI Fly , but the glasses did not connect to the cell phone. I am used to connect my Mini2 with DJI Fly and never
had this connection problem .

Pls , I really appreciate help !

Thanks in advance .
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry about the difficulties you've encountered. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If the country where you are located does not support 5.8 GHz, it will be unable to switch to the DJI Digital System mode.
2. If the country where you are located supports 5.8 GHz, please follow these steps:
a.) Confirm that the DJI FPV Goggles V2 has been activated and that the firmware version is the latest.
b.) If you do not have a DJI FPV aircraft, please connect the goggles to DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the U2 firmware (v01.02.0000), and then switch the goggles mode to the DJI Digital System mode.
Please keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-6
Use props
HRAlves
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 21:38
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry about the difficulties you've encountered. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If the country where you are located does not support 5.8 GHz, it will be unable to switch to the DJI Digital System mode.
2. If the country where you are located supports 5.8 GHz, please follow these steps:

Hi Tony , thanks for your help .

Answering your points .

1- Yes , my country supports 5.8Ghz.
2a - Yes , my Goggles V2 was activated in 02/02/2023 and the firmware version installed is V01.00.0607.

Question :  How can I refresh the U2 firmware V01.02.0000 in goggles ?   The Assistant 2 does not present this option to select.

Ps .  The googles menu continues locked ,  I can´t change the tabs to Settings .

Thanks in advance ,
2023-2-7
Use props
HRAlves
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 21:38

Answering your points .

1- Yes , my country supports 5.8Ghz.
2a - Yes , my Goggles V2 was activated in 02/02/2023 and the firmware version installed is V01.00.0607.

Question :  How can I refresh the U2 firmware V01.02.0000 in goggles ?   The Assistant 2 does not present this option to select.

Ps .  The googles menu continues locked ,  I can´t change the tabs to Settings .

Thanks in advance ,
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HRAlves Posted at 2-7 09:33

Answering your points .

You're welcome, and thanks for the update. Kindly plug in the goggles to your computer, run the DJI Assistant 2, take a photo of the firmware screen, and share it with us. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-2-7
Use props
HRAlves
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 22:35
You're welcome, and thanks for the update. Kindly plug in the goggles to your computer, run the DJI Assistant 2, take a photo of the firmware screen, and share it with us. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks again for your instructions .

Below I´ve attached  :
a> DJI Assistant 2 screen showing the firmware version installed .
(As you could see ,  I am using the last version . There is no older versions I could refresh .  This last version has locked the goggles menu,

b> Activation info   : Screen showing the activation status .

Best Regards ,

Thanks in advance for next  instructions !

Captura de Tela (1).png

Activation Status

Activation Status
2023-2-8
Use props
HRAlves
lvl.1

Brazil

Problem Solved .

Via local remote support  ( teamview)  the firmware was repaired  and  now the menu is ok .. unlocked .   Let s bind and fly ... !
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HRAlves Posted at 2-8 04:37
Thanks again for your instructions .

Below I´ve attached  :

Thanks for the update. We're pleased to know that you were able to unlock the menu. And we appreciate you sharing the solution here. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules